Merrithew PILATES Massage Point Foam Roller - 24" - Black
- Foam roller is designed to release fascia buildup which can lead to uncomfortable muscle knots
- Two-in-one feature allows you to use the roller as two separate pieces or together to make a 61cm roller
- Rolling on the protruding spikes feels like a deep-tissue massage to target triggers points and tight muscle tissues
- Use the roller as a workout tool by incorporating it in your warm-ups or core workouts
- Made of EVA foam on the exterior with ABS core and hollow middle
- Dimensions of each half roller: 30.5cm length x 13.5cm diameter
- Weighs 0.25kg
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- Poor quality for $$- February 2, 2015
For being one of the higher priced foam rollers on here, I noticed right away that there was something wrong with the adjoining screwn on piece on the centre, and how the foam roller itself was made out of plastic instead of sponge/foam or some sort of bendable flexible material, it broke within the first couple of days of just using it a couple times. If used seperately or one-sided, it works fine, although it would be better if the red plastic wasn't there. Gave 2 stars because the spikey foam on there is really a miracle though, digs in really deep to give a very deep massage.
Not helpful (0)Report