Metroid Dread (Switch)
Available for preorder
- Samus Aran continues her story after the events of Metroid Fusion as she descend onto planet ZDR to investigate a mysterious transmission sent to the Galactic Federation in Metroid Dread for Nintendo Switch
- You'll face off against unrelenting E.M.M.I. robots, the DNA-extracting research machines that are now hunting Samus down
- Tensions are high as you evade these E.M.M.I. to avoid a cruel death while finding a way to take them down
- Find out what turned these robotic wonders into the scourge of ZDR and escape with your life
- Samus' power and abilities grow as she explores the treacherous planet and battles foes while collecting upgrades, secretes, and finding ways forward to evade and destroy E.M.M.I. robots and defeat the dread plaguing ZDR
Number of Players
- Game Pack
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Just so any preordering people know...- July 10, 2021
Just saw that there are reviews for this game that hasn't even come out yet, some already giving 5* and 1* here's the background to inform whether a preorder is worth it if you don't know about the franchise/game: Why people would preemptively give 5*: Metroid has not had a mainline entry for a very long time, and core fans of the franchise are happy with what has been shown about it, and want the game to be successful so Nintendo sees that people want these games and will see it worthwhile to make more Why people would preemptively give 1* Because they don't think a game can be 2D (or 2.5D) and still be worth a full price game. That's pretty much the gist of what I've seen from online discourse. Yeah, my "rating" might indicate my bias in the matter, but certainly do some research to come to your own conclusion as to whether this is worth the pre-order for you. As someone who has played a lot of the franchise though, I think there's a lot to be excited for based on what's known about it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Worth the wait- June 15, 2021
I've waited for literally years, but boy it did not fail to deliver.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (46)Report
- - June 21, 2021Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (19)Report