Microsoft 365 Personal (PC/Mac) - 1 User - 1 Year - Digital Download
Available online only
- Downloadable content is non-refundable and nonreturnable. When you purchase this item an electronic code will be emailed to you by Codes 2 GO Inc., normally within 24 hours after completing your purchase. You will not be shipped a disc or other physical goods. Please ensure to provide the correct email address when placing your order.
Microsoft 365 Personal
- Premium versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Take full advantage of up to 1TB of OneDrive cloud storage, so you can back up all your photos and important files
- Annual 1-year subscription covers 1 user across Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android devices (iOS and Android require separate app download)
- Access to Microsoft technical support
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
- - February 16, 2021
I always loved working on Microsoft office. I chose this bundle because I was the only one who used it for my school work. Excel is great for budgeting your finances. Word is an incredible tool for resumes and writing long, but easy to read essays. If you need a visible representation of what you’re explaining, PowerPoint will explain the facts while keeping things interesting. OneNote is great at keeping your notes clean while Outlook manages everything else. It’s a fair price for all the appliances you’re receiving. I haven’t had many problems with Office 365. It’s one of the few software I’ve put my trust in because it’s so reliable
- - September 21, 2019
I just started using this and so far so good. It’s seems user friendly because it looks the same on all the mobile devices. So there was no trying to find where everything was when switching between devices. Also, it was easy to see how to start a new document and how to share it via email and such. What I don’t like (and why I had to knock a star off) is that the autosave function isn’t intuitive. When I initial saved a new document I thought the auto-save would keep updating it as I added to it, but it didn’t. So when I saved it again, instead of overwriting the old document, it created a whole new document with ‘same name 2’.
- - March 25, 2020
Office 365 brings together all of the great, collaborative tools that a lot of businesses could use. It's got Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Publisher just to name a few. Payment plans are necessary however and are definitely worth considering and listing the pro/cons before making a decision. Some things to know are you'll be among the first to receive software updates, cloud computing allows companies to minimize IT infrastructure costs, less maintenance, sharing and collaboration with coworkers is made easy, much higher productivity within the whole company, it's easy to work remotely if necessary, and your files will always be backed up!