Microsoft 5-Port USB-C Hub (SWV-00001) - Black
- Five-port hub can be used to connect various devices
- USB-C port makes this accessory compatible with all the latest PCs and all Microsoft Surface laptops
- Pass-through charging lets you charge compatible accessories
- USB A (3.1/Gen 2) port allows for connecting various computers or electronic devices with high data transfer speeds
- VGA port can be used to connect a standalone monitor or project visuals onto a big screen
- Gigabit Ethernet port allows for a wired internet connection
- HDMI 2.0 port is ideal for connecting a 4K 30Hz monitor
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 96 reviewers who responded, 91 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Does the Job- April 29, 2021
Works well although you cannot run multiple displays with this adapter. The VGA and the HDMI cannot be used simultaneously, which was pretty disappointing. I've become so accustomed to using dual monitors that I feel so unproductive when I'm stuck with a small laptop screen and 1 other monitor. This has a good feel to it, but I think it is over priced. The only reason I bought this was because I purchased a $2,500 Surface book 3 and did not want to risk damaging it by using the off-brand display adapters. I've experience issues with off-brand adapters before. Overall, it does the job, minus the dual monitor function.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- There is a catch- May 12, 2021
Great Product, love the plug and play design BUT one thing that they should list first is that you can run two monitors out of the vga port and hdmi port at the same time, gotta be one or the other (so the vga port is essentially useless or vice versa I think?) Anyway just think they should put that on the cover and not in fine print on the inner packaging. satisfied and will be keeping this product to use with my 2019 surface laptop Also big shoutout to best by rewards program which actually incentivizes you to leave an honest review, I just want the points and have no reason to lie hereNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Product- December 25, 2020
Awesome product. I got this hub so that I can connect my laptop, which only has C-ports (no display, dvi, or vga ports) to a monitor (which only had either a vga or div port) so that I can do work on a bigger screen. I could have just easily bought a monitor that had the correct port but decided to go with this because I didn't have any more room on my desk for another monitor. Also, I can't really travel with a monitor but I definitely take this hub on the road with me. It's light, slim, small, and sturdy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.