Microsoft Bluetooth BlueTrack Mouse - Matte Black
- Ergonomic design includes a soft grip and thumb rest for comfortable use with the right hand
- Three programmable buttons can be remapped with your preferred functions or triggers
- 2,400DPI sensor with BlueTrack technology gives you outstanding performance and accuracy
- Teflon base lets you easily glide over various types of surfaces while maintaining tracking precision
- Machined aluminum scroll wheel spins smoothly and ensures accurate navigation
- Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity has a wireless range of up to15ft. (4.5m)
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows 8.1 and Microsoft Windows 10 operating systems
- Included batteries can last for up to 15 months
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 67 reviewers who responded, 64 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Control up to 3 computers with one mouse!- September 17, 2021
This mouse is so cool! If you have multiple computers with multiple unshared screens, with this bluetooth mouse pairs with up to 3 computers allowing you to seamlessly switch between computers by just scrolling your mouse across to the edge of one screen, to where the next monitor sits on your desk. Right, Left, Above or Below. Great for having a tablet and/or laptop you set next to your computers... or if you have multiple computers. Optionally you can buy the Bluetooth 3 device pairing keyboard that switches computers with the mouse's movement. Pair both devices and install the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center on each computer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely love this mouse...- April 26, 2021
Absolutely love this thing! Went to a BB store to check out higher-quality mouses. Saw this one, and knew instantly it was for me. What makes this one stand out so much? Three things. First, it is connected by Bluetooth. No cable, no USB insert, nice. For me, it connected instantly and has never faltered even once. Second, the side rest for the thumb is fantastic. Your thumb rests on it instead of the desk, which gives a great feel. Third, the wheel in the middle is large and accurate. Very easy to move up and down screens with it. There are other similar products by other manufacturers, but they just didn't have the same high-quality and comfortable feel. I paired this with a Microsoft ergonomic keyboard--what a duo! Given how much time most of us spend behind a computer screen, spending a little more and getting something like this yields many long hours of benefit...Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Get this one!- February 27, 2021
Really solid mouse for a really good price. I have been looking for a full Bluetooth mouse, one that doesn't use the USB-port plugin. This mouse can connect up to 3 devices without the port plugin. It's really smooth to move around and the scrolling wheel is very nice and solid. The thumb rest area is very nice and smooth. The coating on the mouse is nice and great to the touch. Clicking is pretty good, but solid and consistent. I'm not a huge fan of the sound or click, but it's not bad by any means. I'm used to more of a gaming mouse type of click, but this isn't a gaming mouse. I wanted an ergonomically mouse, but were appalled by the prices on some other brands like Logitech. So, this price for me was perfect and I still get the premium feel of different brands. I'm using this on my Microsoft Surface Laptop 3, and I'm not sure what connectivity would be like on a MacBook.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.