Microsoft Bluetooth BlueTrack Mouse - Matte Black
Available to ship
- Ergonomic design includes a soft grip and thumb rest for comfortable use with the right hand
- Three programmable buttons can be remapped with your preferred functions or triggers
- 2,400DPI sensor with BlueTrack technology gives you outstanding performance and accuracy
- Teflon base lets you easily glide over various types of surfaces while maintaining tracking precision
- Machined aluminum scroll wheel spins smoothly and ensures accurate navigation
- Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity has a wireless range of up to15ft. (4.5m)
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows 8.1 and Microsoft Windows 10 operating systems
- Included batteries can last for up to 15 months
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 103 reviewers who responded, 98 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Microsoft mouse- April 17, 2021
The design of the mouse feels so natural in your hands buttons are streamline very smooth and responsive I would recommend to anyoneYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Control up to 3 computers with one mouse!- September 17, 2021
This mouse is so cool! If you have multiple computers with multiple unshared screens, with this bluetooth mouse pairs with up to 3 computers allowing you to seamlessly switch between computers by just scrolling your mouse across to the edge of one screen, to where the next monitor sits on your desk. Right, Left, Above or Below. Great for having a tablet and/or laptop you set next to your computers... or if you have multiple computers. Optionally you can buy the Bluetooth 3 device pairing keyboard that switches computers with the mouse's movement. Pair both devices and install the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center on each computer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simple and effective- January 4, 2022
This mouse really doesn’t complete with other, more expensive options, but it doesn’t have to. With this mouse, what you see is what you get; a mouse that is simple, functional, and reliable. I have rather large hands, so I had to go into the store to physically look before I made the purchase. I like the fact that this mouse comes in various colors and I got the black to match my iPad Air 4th gen. Don’t spend a ton of money when you don’t have too. Get this mouse and save yourself time and money.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasantly Surprised.- December 5, 2021
I was a bit skeptical at first to purchase this for home use, as I own a more expensive Logitech Ergonomic Mouse for office use. I was intrigued by the Bluetooth capability and decided to give it a shot. After a month of use, I can say I am very happy with the quality and the functionality of this mouse. The only downside, is the click on the mouse buttons is louder than my Logitech mouse, but the accuracy of the mouse is spot on.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely love this mouse...- April 26, 2021
Absolutely love this thing! Went to a BB store to check out higher-quality mouses. Saw this one, and knew instantly it was for me. What makes this one stand out so much? Three things. First, it is connected by Bluetooth. No cable, no USB insert, nice. For me, it connected instantly and has never faltered even once. Second, the side rest for the thumb is fantastic. Your thumb rests on it instead of the desk, which gives a great feel. Third, the wheel in the middle is large and accurate. Very easy to move up and down screens with it. There are other similar products by other manufacturers, but they just didn't have the same high-quality and comfortable feel. I paired this with a Microsoft ergonomic keyboard--what a duo! Given how much time most of us spend behind a computer screen, spending a little more and getting something like this yields many long hours of benefit...Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.