Microsoft Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard & Mouse Combo (QHG-00001) - Black - English
- Slim, modern keyboard is built for comfort, durability, and maximum productivity
- Features dedicated Office, Snipping, and emoji keys, as well as easy-access buttons for media controls, apps, calculator, and more
- Lightweight, portable Bluetooth mouse with a scroll wheel is a perfect on-the-go solution
- Maximum sensor of 1800 dpi makes for smooth, natural scrolling and browsing
- Keyboard and mouse connect to Bluetooth-enabled devices without the hassle of cords or dongles, at a range of up to 10 metres (33 feet)
- Pairs directly with Windows 10 PCs when you enable Swift Pair
- Included batteries can power your mouse for up to a year and your keyboard for up to 3 years, depending on usage
- Lightweight design fits easily in your bag when you're travelling or commuting to work
- Compatible with Windows 10 and Windows 8.1 (Note: For Windows 10 prior to version 1903, Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center software is needed to access complete features. You must accept License Terms for software download at microsoft.com/accessories/downloads. Internet is required, and associated charges may apply.)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 17 reviewers who responded, 11 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Good
- It's bad- November 20, 2020
I'm really confused by all the positive reviews for this keyboard & mouse. Maybe I just got a bad box, but I tried them for a week and they were by far the worst keyboard and mouse I'd ever used. They both seemed to have really significant noticeable lag, especially when you first started using them after not for a few minutes where you'd have a 2-3 second delay before they would catch up to what you're doing. I tried configuring my Bluetooth to make sure it wasn't automatically going to sleep, but that didn't seem to help. In the end, they were so infuriating to use that I had to excuse myself from work to return them and get a replacement.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)Report
- Great price on a bluetooth combo- November 12, 2020
I bought the glacier version of this and loved it so I got this black version for my wife. Pairing this with a Microsoft Surface was as easily as turning them on, Windows discovered them right away.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Nice, Easy-to-pair Bluetooth kit- October 31, 2020
I bought this for wireless pairing with an nVidia Jetson Xavier dev jit and it works great. I tried it out with my Surface pro as well and I will say it pairs fine, regardless of system. The keys are better than normal chicklet keys and are responsive. The mouse is nothinf special, but it works well. It has good enough range to be on the couch while writing programs. All in all I'd say this kit is great.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)