Microsoft Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard & Mouse Combo (QHG-00001) - Black - English
- Slim, modern keyboard is built for comfort, durability, and maximum productivity
- Features dedicated Office, Snipping, and emoji keys, as well as easy-access buttons for media controls, apps, calculator, and more
- Lightweight, portable Bluetooth mouse with a scroll wheel is a perfect on-the-go solution
- Maximum sensor of 1800 dpi makes for smooth, natural scrolling and browsing
- Keyboard and mouse connect to Bluetooth-enabled devices without the hassle of cords or dongles, at a range of up to 10 metres (33 feet)
- Pairs directly with Windows 10 PCs when you enable Swift Pair
- Included batteries can power your mouse for up to a year and your keyboard for up to 3 years, depending on usage
- Lightweight design fits easily in your bag when you're travelling or commuting to work
- Compatible with Windows 10 and Windows 8.1 (Note: For Windows 10 prior to version 1903, Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center software is needed to access complete features. You must accept License Terms for software download at microsoft.com/accessories/downloads. Internet is required, and associated charges may apply.)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 42 reviewers who responded, 32 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- It's bad- November 20, 2020
I'm really confused by all the positive reviews for this keyboard & mouse. Maybe I just got a bad box, but I tried them for a week and they were by far the worst keyboard and mouse I'd ever used. They both seemed to have really significant noticeable lag, especially when you first started using them after not for a few minutes where you'd have a 2-3 second delay before they would catch up to what you're doing. I tried configuring my Bluetooth to make sure it wasn't automatically going to sleep, but that didn't seem to help. In the end, they were so infuriating to use that I had to excuse myself from work to return them and get a replacement.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Poorly designed. Not for professionals- December 29, 2020
If you are a professional, software developer or someone who uses the keyboard for several hours then stay away from this! Keys are tightly crammed. How many times I pressed the non-sensical new "lock" key instead of "Backspace" and the whole computer locked up (including any virtual machines running inside). Or, pressed Ctrl instead of left arrow and wondered why my cursor is not moving. There is also a random lag where sometimes it loses the first letter you typed. For example, "this" was typed as "his". Bluetooth setup was easy and battery seems to hold up ok for over 30 day use.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Cheap- January 23, 2021
Works well but several things make this look and feel cheap. First the mouse - no ergonomical shape at all, feel like a poor attempt to cut costs. The keyboard has no shape to the keys making your fingers slide off and having to look at where your fingers are working verses other Microsoft key boards where the keys are slightly "dished" and the F & J keys would benefit with a sensory piece helping you to position your fingers better on the home keys. Bluetooth worked well, no issues but will likely return.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report