Microsoft Bluetooth Mechanical Silo Keyboard - English
- Sleek, modern design features a slim profile with a solid, durable feel
- Bluetooth technology allows for a quick and easy wireless connection to avoid the hassle of dealing with cables
- Built-in shortcuts include dedicated keys for Office 365, emojis, search, media controls, apps, screen snipping, calculator, volume, and more
- Extra-long battery life keeps going for up to two years so you don't have to worry about frequent battery changes
- Combine with the Microsoft Bluetooth mouse (sold separately) for an optimized workspace
- Pairs directly to your Windows 10 PC right out of the box when you enable Swift Pair
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 193 reviewers who responded, 170 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Good
- Great keyboard.- October 17, 2020
Keys are flat and quiet. Lightweight keyboard without cables or a USB connector. Found this in the clearance section.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Great key response- October 16, 2020
I am a very fast touch typist and the key response is better than expected.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- A so-so keyboard- October 16, 2020
Cons: 1. The ability to customize the Function Keys is almost non-existent with Microsoft's Utility. 2. 'Lock' Function Key is right above the back space key, often you lock your computer instead of deleting a letter. 3. Very flat - No legs on keyboard to increase the angle. 4. All the key sections are evenly spaced, no divider space between Arrows, Home Keys, Function Keys, Number Keypad. You would think this would make the keyboard smaller but it's still quite large. Pros: 1. Snip and Sketch Function Key is useful. 2. Key feel is decent for a chicklet style keyboard. 3. Wireless keyboard with Number Keypad is great. 4. Quality feel/weight better than most. Overall: Probably wouldn't buy it again - that said, there are few decent wireless keyboards for PC's that aren't super expensive or just awful looking, so you might be stuck with this or something similar.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)