Microsoft Bluetooth Mechanical Silo Keyboard - English
- Sleek, modern design features a slim profile with a solid, durable feel
- Bluetooth technology allows for a quick and easy wireless connection to avoid the hassle of dealing with cables
- Built-in shortcuts include dedicated keys for Office 365, emojis, search, media controls, apps, screen snipping, calculator, volume, and more
- Extra-long battery life keeps going for up to two years so you don't have to worry about frequent battery changes
- Combine with the Microsoft Bluetooth mouse (sold separately) for an optimized workspace
- Pairs directly to your Windows 10 PC right out of the box when you enable Swift Pair
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 402 reviewers who responded, 347 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Stylish and comfortable keyboard- March 21, 2021
This keyboard is very useful, all the commands and key functions work seamlessly with windows, plus they are placed in a very handy way, like the calculator key, settings, volume and search are ones that I use the most and have helped me a lot, it's not heavy and stays in place, feel like a great quality and one of the best features it's that it connects to your computer/phone via Bluetooth so you don't have to be dealing with an extra connector on your USB ports. The only thing is that it doesn't have the little supports (keyboard legs) at the bottom so you can lift up/angle your keyboard, but besides that this is a great, reliable keyboard.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Problems maintaining connection- December 4, 2020
I desperately want to love this keyboard. It’s great when it’s working, and I love how it feels when typing. The problem is that when I step away or stop typing for any more than 5 minutes, it takes at least 15-20 seconds to “wake up” and start entering into whatever I’m typing in. I have only been using it for a few weeks and this has been an issue the whole time, and appears to be getting worse. In the last few days, it has starting not waking up at all and just seems completely disconnected until I go through the pairing process again, which is just not workable. I’ve replaced the batteries but no change. Very disappointed.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good quality, but not a good fit for me- July 30, 2021
I was very excited when I got this, but typing on it wasn't for me. The key layout is not what I'm used to. Don't let that sway you away though. It is probably the same as other Microsoft products like their Surfaces or laptops. It is just not what I'm used to. I typed on IBM and Lenovo stuff for a long time. Right now, I am using a Logitech, which is impressively close to what I'm used to. Otherwise, it is a great keyboard with sturdy quality and spacious keys. The travel is enough to feel confident that you pressed a key, unlike mushy keys on other portable keyboards. I would recommend for most people, but try the key layout before purchasing if you can.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.