Microsoft Bluetooth Mechanical Silo Keyboard - English
- Sleek, modern design features a slim profile with a solid, durable feel
- Bluetooth technology allows for a quick and easy wireless connection to avoid the hassle of dealing with cables
- Built-in shortcuts include dedicated keys for Office 365, emojis, search, media controls, apps, screen snipping, calculator, volume, and more
- Extra-long battery life keeps going for up to two years so you don't have to worry about frequent battery changes
- Combine with the Microsoft Bluetooth mouse (sold separately) for an optimized workspace
- Pairs directly to your Windows 10 PC right out of the box when you enable Swift Pair
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 237 reviewers who responded, 207 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Good
- Problems maintaining connection- December 4, 2020
I desperately want to love this keyboard. It’s great when it’s working, and I love how it feels when typing. The problem is that when I step away or stop typing for any more than 5 minutes, it takes at least 15-20 seconds to “wake up” and start entering into whatever I’m typing in. I have only been using it for a few weeks and this has been an issue the whole time, and appears to be getting worse. In the last few days, it has starting not waking up at all and just seems completely disconnected until I go through the pairing process again, which is just not workable. I’ve replaced the batteries but no change. Very disappointed.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Working From Home- June 1, 2020
I like the feel of the keys when typing. It has a smaller footprint than other keyboards even with the numeric keys on the right which I like. I love the fact that there is NO dongle. The only reason I did not give 5 stars is that infrequently the keyboard will show only as "paired" in the bluetooth settings on Win10 and I have to hit some keys before it shows as "connected" again and starts typing. So effectively again infrequently there is a very slight delay in typing starting. At times I do have 3 bluetooth devices connected at once to my laptop. I am still very happy with the keyboard and would recommend it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Not terribly happy- May 27, 2020
The keyboard is fair, but has some significant faults. I'm disappointed that Microsoft let this leave in the ergonomics it has. Fit and finish are classic Microsoft, being great. The key depression has a good feel, the connectivity is great, and it looks good. The problem I have with it is the key placement. EVERYTHING is far too close to everything. I can't tell you how many times I've hit the caps lock instead of the A key and various other keys. I don't have this problem on laptops, which incidentally have the same size keyboard without the 10 key. It's just too slim. Make sure that's what you want.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.