Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse - Mint
- Compact, ambidextrous design works equally well with right- and left-handed users
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE technology allows for a quick and easy wireless connection to avoid the hassle of dealing with cables
- Fast-tracking sensor delivers smooth tracking on almost any surface
- Dedicated scroll wheel ensures effortless navigation across documents and websites
- Three-button design with left, middle, and right buttons allow you to work more efficiently
- Extra-long battery life keeps going for up to 12 months so you don't have to worry about frequent battery changes
- Pairs directly to your Windows 10 PC right out of the box when you enable Swift Pair
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 299 reviewers who responded, 272 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great bluetooth mouse- 10 août 2021
If you're buying a bluetooth mouse to sit on your desktop, I recommend this mouse wholeheartedly. It is easy to set up, comfortable to use, and generally does what I expect of a desktop mouse... but wirelessly. However, I bought this particular mouse to use with my travel notebook. I checked to make sure it had a manual power-off function, and it indeed does. However, not only does the recessed button in the bottom of the mouse return it to its active state, but so does merely clicking the mouse buttons. This is probably an awesome feature for desktop use, but unfortunately, that means that it activates while sitting in the accessory pocket of my backpack.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Bluetooth Mouse- 15 août 2020
I had been using a Microsoft Arc Mouse for many years and it finally gave up the ghost. I always hated that little USB adapter it needed for it's 2.4 GHz connection but I liked the size and feel of an Arc Mouse, so I bought another for roughly $70. I saw this $27 Bluetooth mouse and bought it too, just on a lark. I had heard that many Bluetooth mice are problematical, but connected it when I got home before even unboxing the new Arc Mouse. I liked it so much that I brought the $70 Arc Mouse back unopened! This little mouse has a great hand feel, excellent trackability and now now more dongle!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works with Chromebook- 19 janvier 2020
I got this simple mouse for my chromebook as I dislike using the touchpad. I have a usb mouse that uses a dongle, but since the computer only has one usb port, I wanted to free that up. It works on most surfaces as I love working on the couch and using this on the cushion is no problem. This only problem I'm having, which I think is a chromebook issue and not the mouse is I get disconnected sometimes. The computer thinks it's connected. but the mouse doesn't work. The only way I found to correct this is to restart the chromebook. For the price, it's a great little mouse.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.