Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse - Mint
- Compact, ambidextrous design works equally well with right- and left-handed users
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE technology allows for a quick and easy wireless connection to avoid the hassle of dealing with cables
- Fast-tracking sensor delivers smooth tracking on almost any surface
- Dedicated scroll wheel ensures effortless navigation across documents and websites
- Three-button design with left, middle, and right buttons allow you to work more efficiently
- Extra-long battery life keeps going for up to 12 months so you don't have to worry about frequent battery changes
- Pairs directly to your Windows 10 PC right out of the box when you enable Swift Pair
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 242 reviewers who responded, 222 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Bluetooth Mouse- August 15, 2020
I had been using a Microsoft Arc Mouse for many years and it finally gave up the ghost. I always hated that little USB adapter it needed for it's 2.4 GHz connection but I liked the size and feel of an Arc Mouse, so I bought another for roughly $70. I saw this $27 Bluetooth mouse and bought it too, just on a lark. I had heard that many Bluetooth mice are problematical, but connected it when I got home before even unboxing the new Arc Mouse. I liked it so much that I brought the $70 Arc Mouse back unopened! This little mouse has a great hand feel, excellent trackability and now now more dongle!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works with Chromebook- January 19, 2020
I got this simple mouse for my chromebook as I dislike using the touchpad. I have a usb mouse that uses a dongle, but since the computer only has one usb port, I wanted to free that up. It works on most surfaces as I love working on the couch and using this on the cushion is no problem. This only problem I'm having, which I think is a chromebook issue and not the mouse is I get disconnected sometimes. The computer thinks it's connected. but the mouse doesn't work. The only way I found to correct this is to restart the chromebook. For the price, it's a great little mouse.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- AMAZING MOUSE - AWESOME CONNECTION!- May 3, 2020
I bought this mouse after purchasing a new laptop - my previous mouse had an adapter that required a USB port for use... THIS IS BLUETOOTH - OMG - sounds silly but it is life-changing! Literally opening the package, pressed the button, it showed on my screen, hit pair, and was surfing using the mouse in less than a min. I LOVE that when you travel you don't have to unplug anything to avoid damaging your laptop. It's a mouse... if you need one... BUY THIS ONE!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.