Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse - Pastel Blue
- Compact, ambidextrous design works equally well with right- and left-handed users
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE technology allows for a quick and easy wireless connection to avoid the hassle of dealing with cables
- Fast-tracking sensor delivers smooth tracking on almost any surface
- Dedicated scroll wheel ensures effortless navigation across documents and websites
- Three-button design with left, middle, and right buttons allow you to work more efficiently
- Extra-long battery life keeps going for up to 12 months so you don't have to worry about frequent battery changes
- Pairs directly to your Windows 10 PC right out of the box when you enable Swift Pair
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 367 reviewers who responded, 340 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good Mouse for Desktop- March 13, 2021
If you're buying a bluetooth mouse to sit on your desktop, I recommend this mouse. It is very easy to set up, comfortable to use, and generally does what I expect of a desktop mouse... but wirelessly. However, I bought this particular mouse to use with my travel notebook. I checked to make sure it had a manual power-off function, and it indeed does. However, not only does the recessed button in the bottom of the mouse return to it's active state, but so does just clicking the mouse buttons. This is probably an awesome feature for desktop use, but unfortunately, that means that it activates while sitting in the accessory pocket of my backpack.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent product! One gripe though...- February 28, 2021
This is a great mouse! Setup is easy, as expected from a Bluetooth mouse, and it's quality is so-so, and although it could be a little better, it's not going to bother any daily user. One thing that could be better, though, is that the scroll wheel feels a little "gritty," if you get what I mean. Although, like I said before, that's not going to bother everyday users. Sure, you might feel it every once in a while, but it's not going to cause any issues. Also, in case you were wondering, the scroll wheel is plastic, so if that bothers you, then buyer beware. Overall, great product. 99.98% satisfied. (BTW, this review was made using this mouse...)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy to set up and use, basic in features- September 18, 2020
I bought this mouse to use with my MacBook Air and so far it has worked without a hitch. It paired with no issues and works with no noticeable lag (caveat: I'm not using it for gaming). My two complaints with it: 1) I prefer a smooth scroll wheel but the scroll wheel on this mouse is notched, 2) I wish there were a power switch to turn it off when not in use in order to save batteries. It does power itself off after a period of inactivity and seems to do a good job with power management in that regard, but if you move it around at all then it automatically turns back on.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.