Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse - Peach
- Compact, ambidextrous design works equally well with right- and left-handed users
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE technology allows for a quick and easy wireless connection to avoid the hassle of dealing with cables
- Fast-tracking sensor delivers smooth tracking on almost any surface
- Dedicated scroll wheel ensures effortless navigation across documents and websites
- Three-button design with left, middle, and right buttons allow you to work more efficiently
- Extra-long battery life keeps going for up to 12 months so you don't have to worry about frequent battery changes
- Pairs directly to your Windows 10 PC right out of the box when you enable Swift Pair
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 72 reviewers who responded, 64 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Funcional- 9 février 2022
Easy to use and it is also compatible with a Macbook airYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bluetooth mouse- 14 août 2020
I was looking for a new mouse to go with the decor of my office. When I came across this one, the color was perfect and it being bluetooth was even more perfect. I have never had a bluetooth mouse before. I've always had one with a wire or wireless. Setting it up was pretty simple. The bluetooth part of it does go out every once in a while and I have to restart my computer, but not very often. If I didn't have to do that, I would have given five stars! But other than having to do that, the mouse works great!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- DO NOT BUY!!!!!!!- 29 août 2021
Bought this mouse about 8 months ago, worked great for about 7 months, then it stopped connecting to my computer and won't sync with it anymore. Bestbuy is no help, and Microsoft well they keep hanging up on me. I get your policy of 30 days but you should be doing more for your customers who are trying to stick with these companies then going to amazon but amazon actually helps. Sick of being hung up on, and told they can't do anything. Help your customers and they won't be stuck going to Amazon.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Cute little iPad mouse- 3 mai 2021
It’s good overall. The Bluetooth connectivity is wonderful:) I bought this mouse on sale for my iPad. I am a college student and want to be able to do work on my iPad and needed a mouse for it:) This mouse doesn’t fit my hand as well as the Microsoft Wireless Mouse 3500. I absolutely love the Microsoft 3500!!!!! Best mouse in the world! This cute little mouse was on sale and is a good completely wireless and USB adapterless alternative to the 3500:)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works well- 10 août 2020
I like how this mouse is very good on all types of surfaces. It even works on my fuzzy blankets. Not the best, but it's nice when I don't have a flat surface. My only negative comment would be that there is no off button. It's basically always on. Not sure how that's going to work in the long run I regards to batteries, bit it's been a good 2 weeks so far. Really pretty color.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.