Microsoft Desktop Ergonomic Keyboard & Mouse Combo (RJU-00001) - Black - English
- Designed for right-handers
- Slim, refined split-keyboard design with improved cushion and palm rest is built for ergonomic comfort, durability, and maximum productivity
- Features dedicated Office 365, Snipping, search, and emoji shortcut keys, as well as easy-access buttons for media controls and more
- Dedicated integrated numbers pad sets you up to crunch numbers with efficiency
- Lightweight, portable Bluetooth mouse with a scroll wheel and 2 programmable buttons is a perfect on-the-go solution
- Precise 3200 dpi sensor makes for ultra-smooth tracking on a variety of surfaces
- Wired keyboard and mouse connect via USB
- Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and Windows 7 (Note: Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center software is needed to access complete features. You must accept License Terms for software download at microsoft.com/accessories/downloads. Internet is required, and associated charges may apply. Not available on devices running Windows 10 S or Mac OS X.)
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 7 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- A fine upgrade- July 19, 2020
My wife was struggling with a blue tooth mouse and keyboard. It would have delays and skips. It was hard to use. I got this to replace it for her and to provide some ergonomic relief as well. She has been very pleased! She runs a business from home and uses her computer a lot. Comfort and reliability for all of her equipment are very important.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great purchase!- November 6, 2020
Excellent upgrade to enable me to place my laptop on a stand for better posture. The ergonomic keyboard takes a moment to adjust to but is very user friendly and easy to use. The mouse is much smoother and quieter than the cheap one I had ordered before elsewhere. Very satisfied with this purchase!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Get back to work already- December 16, 2020
Perfect for my needs - I'm out of USB ports and the wireless fobs interfere w/ my wireless headset. It took a little getting used to because it lays flat or tilted away from me, unlike my old ergonomic keyboard that was tilted from the back toward me. The thumb rest on the mouse was an added bonus.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.