Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard (LXM-00001) - English
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee Benefits
- Ergonomic design features a split keyboard and fabric-covered palm rest to promote neutral wrist posture
- Wired connection plugs right into your PC for dependable speed and accuracy
- Built-in shortcuts include dedicated keys for Office 365, emojis, search, media controls, and more
- Dedicated numeric pad makes it quick and easy to input numbers
- Pairs with the Microsoft ergonomic mouse (sold separately) for an optimized, ergonomic workspace
- Fully compatible with Microsoft Windows 10; compatible with Windows 8.1 / 7 with limited functionality
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 356 reviewers who responded, 324 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard- September 28, 2020
I was so happy to find this keyboard. I was using a Microsoft Ergonomic 4000 Keyboard previously and this model is less bulky, has a nice light touch and an excellent low profile. I had trialed other ergonomic boards and found transitioning was extremely difficult as the size was too different (smaller, so therefore more 'crowded') from the Microsoft keyboard. This keyboard is super comfortable. Just what I was looking for. I'm a transcriptionist so a comfortable keyboard is essential. Pricewise it was less expensive to other brands as well, but I was able to purchase it at a sale price.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (1)Not helpful (0)Report
- Broke Down After 14 Months- May 5, 2020
The keyboard was great, except when it started loosing connectivity with my computer. Had to reset it a few times, changed batteries, nothing fixed the problem. Also the keys get stuck from time to time (function keys).No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (9)Report
- First PC Build- October 19, 2020
Feels great on the hands, works great will take a bit to get used to but feels wonderful.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)