Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe Edition (PC) - Digital Download
- Downloadable content is non-refundable and non-returnable. When you purchase this item, an electronic code and redemption instructions will be emailed to you by Codes 2 GO Inc., normally within 24 hours after completing your purchase. You will not be shipped a disc or other physical goods. Please make sure you provide the correct email address when placing your order. Codes are only redeemable with Canadian accounts.
- This content is digitally downloaded through Xbox Live. You will need to register through Xbox Live in order to download and play.
Premium Deluxe Edition includes:
- 10 additional highly accurate planes with unique flight models
- 10 additional handcrafted international airports
Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Simulation game lets you pilot highly detailed light planes, wide-body jets, and everything in between
- Includes 20 highly detailed planes with unique flight models and 30 handcrafted airports
- Experience real-life conditions like flying at night, dynamic weather, and real-time atmospheric simulation
- Create a flight plan to any location on the planet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Meh!- January 19, 2022
Yep, the views are wonderful: well detailed, nicely shaded, exact (when photogrammetric images available), and so on. Yep, great game for Xbox kind of user. Not a study flight simulator: dynamics not correct; crucial controls (VOR frequency setting on GPS) do not work. Has steep learning curves, seemingly based on hit and miss menu and knob twiddling. How about an introduction to the basic controls via game-supplied videos?No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- TAKES TIME- January 18, 2022
I have been a long time P3D user. I found the downloading a bit more unique than I anticipated. Learning the new commands is taking much greater time than I thought. Maybe I will come to appreciate it but at this point I am starting to regret the purchase. Not giving up but have put it into the do later fileYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Working well after a few glitches.- April 14, 2021
Wish it would support VR better and support Oculus controllers.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (8)Report