Microsoft 3600 Bluetooth BlueTrack Mobile Mouse (PN7-00022) - Azul
- This Mobile Mouse 3600 is equipped with Bluetooth technology to give you hassle-free, wireless connectivity, perfect for those who are always on the go
- Compact design makes it easy to slip your mouse into a bag or pocket, giving you the freedom and flexibility to work from anywhere
- BlueTrack technology means this mouse can work on practically any surface
- 4-way scroll wheel provides a smooth and effortless navigation experience
- Ergonomic design makes for a comfortable fit in your hand, even during extended use
- Long-lasting battery life means you can use your mouse for up to one year without having to replace it
- Equipped with a battery life indicator light to eliminate surprises
- Features a convenient ambidextrous design
- Bluetooth 4.0-compatible
- Battery included
- Microsoft Bluetooth BlueTrak Mobile Mouse
- 1 x AA Alkaline Battery
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 650 reviewers who responded, 607 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- An “It’ll do“ mouse- August 19, 2020
I had no problems setting this mouse up to my computer. I love that it’s wireless because everyone knows I don’t need another usb connected to my computer. My downfall is it didn’t last long being able to move the cursor where I needed it to be. It keeps getting stuck. I’ve tried changing batteries, that wasn’t the problem. I’ve tried moving the mouse closer to my computer, that didn’t help. I bought a mousepad (even though when I first used it I didn’t need to) and that didn’t help. There’s nothing more irritating than when you need this mouse to work and it doesn’t. For the time now, it will do, but I will be looking for another one.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good buy- March 11, 2017
I was in the market for a wireless mouse. I needed something Bluetooth because I wasn't about to dedicate a USB port to my mouse. I really like this mouse. It works on many surfaces: my desk, my mouse pad, & my marble kitchen table. My only wish is that it would have some auto shutdown feature built in instead of a manual power down. I keep forgetting to turn it off after use!! I'm so use to a wired mouse (if I use a mouse) my battery is dying quickly!!! I'm use to not using a mouse I haven't had to make any sort of conscious effort to remember anything. But overall I really do like it and recommend it for a good cheep mouse.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Comfortable and reliable mouse- March 18, 2017
Pro: I picked this mouse primarily for its Bluetooth 3.0 capability. There's no need for an extra dongle. My Surface Pro 3 picked up its signal right away. So pairing was easy. Using it is pretty comfortable. I have big hands, so using a smaller than usual mouse is not easy. Which brings up to my last point... Con: If your looking for a compact, travel mouse, this might not be for you. I still take it everywhere, but it's not compact at all. Overall: There's really nothing I can say about it that's bad. So far, I don't have any issues. It's just a users preference when and how to use it. It's a good buy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.