Microsoft 3600 Bluetooth BlueTrack Mobile Mouse (PN7-00022) - Azul
- This Mobile Mouse 3600 is equipped with Bluetooth technology to give you hassle-free, wireless connectivity, perfect for those who are always on the go
- Compact design makes it easy to slip your mouse into a bag or pocket, giving you the freedom and flexibility to work from anywhere
- BlueTrack technology means this mouse can work on practically any surface
- 4-way scroll wheel provides a smooth and effortless navigation experience
- Ergonomic design makes for a comfortable fit in your hand, even during extended use
- Long-lasting battery life means you can use your mouse for up to one year without having to replace it
- Equipped with a battery life indicator light to eliminate surprises
- Features a convenient ambidextrous design
- Bluetooth 4.0-compatible
- Battery included
- Microsoft Bluetooth BlueTrak Mobile Mouse
- 1 x AA Alkaline Battery
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 704 reviewers who responded, 656 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- An “It’ll do“ mouse- August 19, 2020
I had no problems setting this mouse up to my computer. I love that it’s wireless because everyone knows I don’t need another usb connected to my computer. My downfall is it didn’t last long being able to move the cursor where I needed it to be. It keeps getting stuck. I’ve tried changing batteries, that wasn’t the problem. I’ve tried moving the mouse closer to my computer, that didn’t help. I bought a mousepad (even though when I first used it I didn’t need to) and that didn’t help. There’s nothing more irritating than when you need this mouse to work and it doesn’t. For the time now, it will do, but I will be looking for another one.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- I'm Surprised At How Much I Love This Mouse!- June 4, 2021
I love this mouse for my office work! It's not for gaming. I purchased this Bluetooth mouse due to a connectivity issue stemming from my HP Spectre X360's connectivity issues with my old Logitech K317. (The K317 - and the K360 keyboard - still work perfectly on every other device.) This mouse has a constant, solid, dependable Bluetooth connection. It is roughly the same size as the Logitech K317 which is itself about the right size for a normal-sized hand. I prefer this mouse to the Logitech because it's less slippery on the sides and the scroll wheel. I might have to buy a few of these to connect to my other machines.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good buy- March 11, 2017
I was in the market for a wireless mouse. I needed something Bluetooth because I wasn't about to dedicate a USB port to my mouse. I really like this mouse. It works on many surfaces: my desk, my mouse pad, & my marble kitchen table. My only wish is that it would have some auto shutdown feature built in instead of a manual power down. I keep forgetting to turn it off after use!! I'm so use to a wired mouse (if I use a mouse) my battery is dying quickly!!! I'm use to not using a mouse I haven't had to make any sort of conscious effort to remember anything. But overall I really do like it and recommend it for a good cheep mouse.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.