Microsoft Wireless Desktop 850 Optical Keyboard & Mouse Combo (PY9-00002) - Black - English
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee benefits
- Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), which protects your personal and business information by encoding your keystrokes
- 2.4GHz wireless delivers a reliable connection with up to a 15-foot range
- Windows shortcut keys provide easy access to commonly used functions
- Media keys for music and video control
- Design is suitable for use with either hand
- Optical Technology 1000 dpi provides responsive cursor control
- Snap-in transceiver stows conveniently under the mouse
- LED optical tracking technology
- Microsoft Wireless Optical Keyboard
- Microsoft Mouse
- 3 x Batteries
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
- Great and Secure- September 9, 2016
It's secure and this is the first advantage. I mean its wireless connection unlike many other wireless keyboards is encrypted. (it is harder for hackers to steal your passwords and etc.) It really looks nice. Both keyboard and mouse. It works pretty well. Some guy had complained that there is no caps lock indicator on this keyboard. I should tell that all of wireless keyboards to save battery consumption do not present such LED indicators. The left key in (my) mouse makes sound louder than the right key. However, it is not that annoying but I'd prefer it to be more quiet. I bought this keyboard and mouse in labor day and I believe it's definitely worth its price.
Not helpful (0)Report
- They Are Awesome duo- March 23, 2019
It only took me less than 5 minutes to make them running. At first, the mouse was scrolling zooming everything but a help just popped up and advised what to do. I turned off and on the mouse and viola it is running smoothly like my old mouse (microsoft). The keyboard is very easy to use and the mouse is perfect. It does what I want to do. For the sale price, it is a steal. This purchase is one of the best I have made so far.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Very good but a failure- January 15, 2016
A good keyboard and mouse in all respects. Except if the USB receiver is lost or broken then the entire set is useless. Judging by its size it will be lost or broken. Microsoft does not offer replacement receivers. They are programmed specifically to the keyboard and mouse it came with.Very disappointing to read about this on Microsoft help pages. I was expecting MS to be better than this. What a waste of money and e-waste of perfectly good equipment. Don't buy it until Microsoft changes this flaw. I believe Logitech offers universal receivers that can be replaced very easily.
Not helpful (2)Report