Microsoft Modern 1080p HD Webcam
- Fixed focus covers from 0.4m to 1.5m, so you do not have to adjust the webcam for each call
- Microsoft Teams certification ensures top-quality video calls and conferences
- Supports up to 1080p at 30fps (m-jpeg) to deliver crisp and detail images in HD
- Diagonal field of view (DFOS) of 78-degree (HFOV 69-degree at 16:9 aspect ratio) allows more than one person to be part of the call
- Built-in privacy shutter with usage indicator light gives you at-a-glace information as well as puts you in control of what you show
- HDR provides auto white balance and exposure compensation to keep the video bright and sharp at all times
- Built-in microphone picks up the sound clearly to bring premium audio performance to your audience
- USB 2.0 Type-A for effortless plug and play installation
- Microsoft Accessory Center software allows smooth working of the webcam with your Microsoft OS laptop or desktop
- Updatable firmware ensures smooth running of the webcam
- Stable attachment to your laptop or monitor for secure mounting and blur-free visuals
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very Nice Microsoft Web Cam.- August 2, 2021
Just got this a the other day and so far it's nice. Using it with a work laptop that I run Microsoft teams on and it's certified for that program. No issues. I've also tried it on Zoom and Google Meets. It works well with this programs as well. Pros: -Small (very little footprint) I hardly even notice it's on my monitor. - Has a privacy shutter that's easy to slide open or closed. - Auto Focus ( no manual adjusting) - Plug and Play. ( No drivers or software to download). I worked right out of the box. - USB Cord is a good length Cons: - None at the moment. I'll update my review further if I find anything during further use.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a good value, not a good webcam.- September 17, 2021
The Microsoft Modern Webcam is simply not a good value. The picture and microphone quality isn't any better than the knockoff webcams that many of us bought during the shortages due to the pandemic. The look of the cam hardware is attractive but the build quality doesn't stand up to closer inspection. The monitor mount is too slippery to be stable, there are no friction pads like other cameras. The sliding privacy shutter is a foam material that feels a bit flimsy. Picture is blurry even with tweaked settings in the app and microphone has a small echo. The package prominently features Microsoft Teams logos and the quote "Certified for Microsoft Teams" however the microphone is disabled in Windows 10 by default. It must be enabled within the Microsoft Accessory Center app, and when you toggle it on, you're warned that the microphone is not certified for Microsoft Teams. Blurry/grainy picture quality, low fps, microphone echo, unstable mounting and a premium price point means I'll have to return it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great for streaming!- September 13, 2021
Use this webcam for streaming and the quality is great! Definitely recommend if you’re not looking to spend a lot but want some good quality!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.