Microsoft Modern Mobile Bluetooth Mouse - Mint
- Lightweight, portable ambidextrous Bluetooth mouse with a scroll wheel and 3 buttons is a perfect on-the-go solution for right-handers and left-handers alike
- Maximum sensor of 1800 dpi makes for smooth, natural scrolling and browsing
- Pairs easily with Bluetooth-enabled devices without the hassle of cords or a dongle
- Two AAA alkaline batteries (included) can power your mouse for up to a year
- Light, low-profile design fits easily in your bag when you're travelling or commuting to work
- Compatible with Windows 10 and Windows 8.1
Of the 36 reviewers who responded, 34 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Excellent wireless mouse- October 3, 2020
I was initially hesitant to purchase a wireless mouse as my experience with them previously had not been good. When they first became available I found the battery life to be way too short and I became so frustrated by the constant switching of batteries that I went back to wired mouses and wanted nothing to do with wireless. However when I bought my new mac, I found I HAD to buy the wireless as they did not have wired in store. Fortunately, the sales associate explained that the tech had improved since my old experience and yes, this one is still working. No battery change needed!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works great, fairly small- August 15, 2020
Connected no problem to my computer (W10 in Bootcamp on a MBP) and had zero issues with the mouse itself. It’s pretty small/thin and not super comfortable to use for an extended period. Need a super quick mousing session on the go? Great! It’s very compact and reasonably lightweight. Otherwise consider something with a little more body. It was like trying to mouse with a deck of cards.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great overall mouse- December 7, 2020
Really enjoy the design of this mouse, the ease of use, and the mint color. The mint color is fairly subtle which is nice. However, when using it with the HP Omen 15 that has 144hz, I can tell that when I move a window around with the mouse, there is a drop in the DPI (dots per inch). Nothing too bad, just a minor con. Overall though, it is surprisingly comfortable!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.