Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019 (PC/Mac) - 1 User - Digital Download
- Downloadable content is non-refundable and nonreturnable. When you purchase this item an electronic code will be emailed to you by Codes 2 GO Inc., normally within 24 hours after completing your purchase. You will not be shipped a disc or other physical goods. Please ensure to provide the correct email address when placing your order.
Microsoft Office 365 Home & Student 2019
- Compatible with Windows 10 or Mac OS
- Utilize classic 2019 versions of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Licensed for home use
- 1-time purchase covers Office apps one Mac or PC device
- Purchase includes Microsoft support for 60 days
- Premium versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, and OneNote
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 688 reviewers who responded, 653 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- MS Office 2019 Home and Student version review.- May 15, 2021
The Geeksquad did a great job of installing Office Home and Student 2019 and troubleshooting my system. I needed Office for a specific purpose, but even better, to have a continuous Software that doesn't get written out every year. Office has always been a stable platform for writing literature, despite the many changes to Word products. It's nice to know Geeksquad stays up on their MS training! Fully sstisfied at a clean Windows 10 and Office environment! Good job! I got into trouble with too much old software leftovers! They cured those flaky data dustbins! I recommend the $199 maintenance protection. It paid for a lot this time! ~GLSYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rip off- July 30, 2019
I purchased this item and then Iâm told itâs not compatible with my iOS device and they refuse to refund or provide me with the compatible software. Best Buy is notorious to deceiving the public with their false advertising. Earlier in the summer I purchased a Smart TV that Best Buy advertised as having motion control. That attracted me to the product which I then bought. When I took it home and turned on, it turns out that the TV does not have that feature and again Best Buy couldnât care less about this. I would stay far away from Best Buy and their products sold.
Not helpful (10)Report
- Microsoft Support?- February 5, 2019
So the Word program in this software crashed (Or something) and I called Microsoft support line: 1) Could not understand the person (Not sure where they were) 2) They reminded me that since I had the program for more than 60 days the warranty had run out. Support over/by
Not helpful (2)Report