Microsoft Surface 3 13.5" Touchscreen Laptop - Matte Black (Intel Core i5-1035G7/256GB SSD/8GB RAM) - French
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee Benefits
- 1.2Ghz quad-core 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G7 processor and 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM deliver powerful performance for smooth multi-tasking
- 256GB SSD has ample room to store your files with quick read and write times
- 13.5" 2256 x 1504 PixelSense touchscreen is big, bright, and easy to use
- Integrated Wi-Fi 6: 802.11ax and Bluetooth 5.0 for wireless Internet access and pairing of accessories
- Only 2.84 pounds in weight and up to 11.5 hours of battery life make for a portable workstation wherever you go
- 1 USB 3.0 port, 1 USB-C port, a heaphone/mic combo jack, and a Surface Connect+ port offer multiple ways to connect accesories and external devices
- Omnisonic speakers hidden beneath the keyboard offer rich, full sound
- Dual far-field studio mics make for excellent sound quality during calls
- Integrated webcam for video calls wherever you are
- Pre-installed Windows 10 Home operating system is familiar to use and comes pre-loaded with apps to get you going right away
- French language version
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Supply
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 289 reviewers who responded, 267 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Nice, compact laptop- October 10, 2020
The one thing I like about MS laptops is how easy it is to type on them. The keyboard is fantastic, which leads to a pleasant experience. No issues with the hardware as it runs the modest office programs I use efficiently. I rarely use the touch screen, so it seems a bit of a luxury. Heavier users might demand more USB plugs and whatnot, but the one plug here is sufficient for me since my files are all on the cloud and I don't need a USB stick anymore. I had the older version with the cloth palm rest, which got dirty quite easily. No issues with this version without the cloth. I probably wouldn't recommend a cloth version to anyone. My only complaint would be the rubber feet on the backside toward the screen fell off, which I presume is because of the heat. MS does not sell replacements, from what I can tell, but I was able to find some generic small rubber feet for replacements and they work just fine.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Wife loved it- October 9, 2020
Great computer light fast and sleek. Only down is it doesn’t have any Microsoft productsYes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Best laptop I've ever owned- October 8, 2020
Amazing laptop with a great keyboard, awesome sound output, and its very fast. This laptop is a beast.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)