Microsoft Surface 3 13.5" Touchscreen Laptop - Platinum (Intel Core i5-1035G7/128GB SSD/8GB RAM) - English
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below)
- 1.2Ghz quad-core 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G7 processor and 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM deliver powerful performance for smooth multi-tasking
- 128GB SSD has ample room to store your files with quick read and write times
- 13.5" 2256 x 1504 PixelSense touchscreen is big, bright, and easy to use
- PixelSense LCD display uses high-quality components and factory-calibrated sRGB colour reproduction for stunning brightness levels and colour
- Integrated Wi-Fi 6: 802.11ax and Bluetooth 5.0 for wireless internet access and pairing of accessories
- Only 2.79 pounds in weight and up to 11.5 hours of battery life make for a portable workstation wherever you go
- 1 USB 3.0 port, 1 USB-C port, a headphone/mic combo jack, and a Surface Connect+ port offer multiple ways to connect accessories and external devices
- Omnisonic speakers hidden beneath the keyboard offer rich, full sound
- Dual far-field studio mics make for excellent sound quality during calls
- Integrated webcam for video calls wherever you are
- Pre-installed Windows 10 Home operating system is familiar to use and comes pre-loaded with apps to get you going right away
Upgrade rollout plan is being finalised and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/windows-11-specifications
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Supply
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 959 reviewers who responded, 884 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Macbook Air Killer- March 31, 2020
From a repairability and upgradeability standpoint, this thin and lightweight laptop is pretty good. Has many other premium features that a more expensive, less powerful Macbook Air doesn't have. When it's on sale, it's a great deal. Best keyboard on any laptop I have ever owned, and most people think that this is the best laptop keyboard you can get right now. Battery is great, averaging 9 hours or more with basic use. Weighs 2 pounds less than my previous laptop. Build quality is great as well. Still has a USB-A port for those who need it, and USB-C for data, docks, and charging it (up to a 65 watt charger). And a headphone jack if you need it. Great laptop.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best purchase ever- May 11, 2020
Despite the price, this product is amazing. Opening it up, I automatically thought to my self this is the windows version of a mac. This laptop was purchased for school. I’m a senior in college and it has done everything and more than expected. Especially during this whole coronavirus with the transition online, this laptop definitely got its work put in for it, but now that it’s summer it’ll get rest lol. The only issue I have had with it, is if the keyboard light is on and the screen is set to it’s lowest lighting, the laptop basically goes to sleep on you without any warning. Besides this, it’s definitely worth it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not super good- October 12, 2020
I just bought this for school. I like the style and the feel, but I've been having some problems with it. First off it gets over heated very quickly even when doing small things. It also has a VERY LOUD FAN. The fan doesn't really seem to help cool down the computer though because the fan runs for long periods of time. Also, the battery. The battery runs out very fast. It might just be because I am on zoom all day, but I have noticed it runs out and charges very fast. Overall, I am very upset about the fan because it says here that there is no fan. It is very loud and annoying and I paid over $1000 for this computer.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.