Microsoft Surface 3 13.5" Touchscreen Laptop - Platinum (Intel Core i5-1035G7/256GB SSD/8GB RAM) - French
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee Benefits
- 1.2Ghz quad-core 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G7 processor and 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM deliver powerful performance for smooth multi-tasking
- 256GB SSD has ample room to store your files with quick read and write times
- 13.5" 2256 x 1504 PixelSense touchscreen is big, bright, and easy to use
- Integrated Wi-Fi 6: 802.11ax and Bluetooth 5.0 for wireless Internet access and pairing of accessories
- Only 2.79 pounds in weight and up to 11.5 hours of battery life make for a portable workstation wherever you go
- 1 USB 3.0 port, 1 USB-C port, a heaphone/mic combo jack, and a Surface Connect+ port offer multiple ways to connect accesories and external devices
- Omnisonic speakers hidden beneath the keyboard offer rich, full sound
- Dual far-field studio mics make for excellent sound quality during calls
- Integrated webcam for video calls wherever you are
- Pre-installed Windows 10 Home operating system is familiar to use and comes pre-loaded with apps to get you going right away
- French language version
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Supply
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 29 reviewers who responded, 27 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Excellent choice- October 13, 2020
I have the detachable one and is great. I purchased this one for my little sister for college and she loves it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Weight like it good- October 10, 2020
Weight light I have not seen such slim computer with such powerful potential.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- The good and the bad- October 2, 2020
I really wanted to like this computer. Of all of the 13+" computers, this had the best screen size. It was taller vertically that made it seemed bigger than it's stated size. I really like the keyboard as it was very roomy and I have big hands. I also liked the Alcantara fabric surface. I wasn't too bothered by the minimal number of ports and it connected to a bluetooth mouse easily. It was fast and booted up very quickly. But I didn't keep the laptop in the end. The battery life was poor, much less than what it stated. My old Dell Latitude keeps a charge much longer and the battery life doesn't decrease as quickly, and it's removable. When the battery life on this laptop starts to degrade then you're looking at a very big expense to get it replaced, and based on how it was performing I don't think it will last very long. And it's already an expensive laptop. If it wasn't for that I would have kept it as I really think it has a lot of positives.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)