Microsoft Surface 3 13.5" Touchscreen Laptop - Sandstone (Intel Core i7-1065G7/512GB SSD/16GB RAM) - French
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee Benefits
- 1.3Ghz quad-core 10th Gen Intel Core i7-1065G7 Processor processor and 16GB of LPDDR4X RAM deliver powerful performance for smooth multi-tasking
- 512GB SSD has ample room to store your files with quick read and write times
- 13.5" 2256 x 1504 PixelSense touchscreen is big, bright, and easy to use
- Integrated Wi-Fi 6: 802.11ax and Bluetooth 5.0 for wireless Internet access and pairing of accessories
- Only 2.84 pounds in weight and up to 11.5 hours of battery life make for a portable workstation wherever you go
- 1 USB 3.0 port, 1 USB-C port, a heaphone/mic combo jack, and a Surface Connect+ port offer multiple ways to connect accesories and external devices
- Omnisonic speakers hidden beneath the keyboard offer rich, full sound
- Dual far-field studio mics make for excellent sound quality during calls
- Integrated webcam for video calls wherever you are
- Pre-installed Windows 10 Home operating system is familiar to use and comes pre-loaded with apps to get you going right away
- French language version
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Supply
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 7 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Good laptop computer- October 24, 2020
First, the rose pink color is beautiful. Then thin and light weight is plus. Speed is fast n clear screen. I wish it comes with case will be a good customer service for $2000 price....Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Surface Laptop 3 delivers- October 23, 2020
I am a longtime MacBookPro user. For a windows-based machine, I love the weight, facial recognition and touchscreen. The color is great, too. Highly recommend this machine.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Overall great laptop!- August 1, 2020
I have used a Surface Pro 3 for years with no complaints. I debated back and forth on whether to purchase this laptop or a MacBook. I'm very happy with my choice on the Surface Laptop 3 and catching it on sale made it even sweeter! There was no learning curve and I was able to set it up within a few minutes and to work I went! The battery life is pretty good for my use and its very user friendly. No complaints at this point and I love the sandstone color!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)