Microsoft Surface 3 15" Touchscreen Laptop - Platinum (AMD Ryzen 5/128GB SSD/8GB RAM) - French
Sold out online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee Benefits
- 2.1Ghz quad-core AMD Ryzen 5 3580U Mobile Processorand 8GB of DDR4 RAM deliver powerful performance for smooth multi-tasking
- 128GB SSD has plenty of space your files and offers fast read and write times
- 15" 2496 x 1664 PixelSense touchscreen is big, bright, and easy to use
- Integrated Wi-Fi 5: 802.11ac and Bluetooth 5.0 for wireless Internet access and pairing of accessories
- Only 2.79 pounds in weight and up to 11.5 hours of battery life make for a portable workstation wherever you go
- USB-C and USB-A ports let you connecting to displays, docking stations and more, as well as accessory charging
- Omnisonic speakers hidden beneath the keyboard offer rich, full sound
- Dual far-field studio mics make for excellent sound quality during calls
- Integrated webcam for video calls wherever you are
- Pre-installed Windows 10 Home operating system is familiar to use and comes pre-loaded with apps to get you going right away
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Supply
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 240 reviewers who responded, 222 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- DO NOT BUY- Expensive and crappy!!- October 20, 2020
Ok I’m sorry but for $1,200 this laptop is CRAP! The only good thing I have to say is the screen resolution is great- very crisp and bright. However, if I’m paying this much money it should be TOP NOTCH. First off, the speakers on this thing is terrible. So muffled... it crackles and makes screeching noises all the time. It gives me a headache just listening to my Zoom calls and YouTube videos. Second, it’s always lagging. It takes a bit to open apps or tabs and get things going. Lastly, the battery drains so quickly. This thing is brand new and expensive- why is it such crap?? I’ve had it for 10 days now and I’m returning it today. DO NOT BUY THIS LAPTOP- IT’S HORRIBLE.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- So far so good.- October 18, 2020
Bought it for my college student. He says it's okay. He used an ipad throughtout highschool so this was an adjustment for him. His stand out complaint is that the updates are weird. For example, brightness adjustment wasn't working but it didn't say it needed an update to correct the issue. Overall, he likes it though. I just hope it's durable because he's only been using at home so far. Once he goes to inperson learning, it'll be a real test with him taking it around with him. Fingers crossed. :)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Nice new laptop- October 17, 2020
Great laptop. Good battery life and like backlit keyboard.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)