Microsoft Surface Arc Mouse - Poppy Red
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Ultra-slim and lightweight design makes this mouse perfect for business trips, commuting, and off-site meetings
- Snaps flat for travel and storage so you can pop it in your desk or slip it into your bag
- Design offers the most natural use and allows you to scroll both vertically and horizontally
- Optimized left and right click ensures precise tracking with clear, defined actions
- Soft to the touch and sits comfortably in your hand
- Bluetooth allows it to connect wirelessly to your Windows 10 PC
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 137 reviewers who responded, 121 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Sleek but ucomfortable- July 17, 2020
I bought this mouse to match with my surface pro poppy red keyboard. It is very sleek and I like how it can bend to turn on or stay flat to turn off. When it's flat, it fits nicely in any pouch or an inner sleeve of any laptop bag. However, while it works fine like the average mouse, it can be very uncomfortable. I find the arch fits awkward in my palm, and I keep getting my pointer and middle fingers crossed with the left/right clicks. So, I find myself having to use it with extra caution which is very distracting in itself. I would still buy it again just for the aesthetics and color. The price is also a little too high in my opinion.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Star Trek Red- July 5, 2020
Ok all joking aside, this thing had me second guessing on the color matching the pen we got but it matched perfectly! Also it’s a bit funky to get used to initially cuz it’s so sleek and syncs quickly and smooth quick sensitivity to movement on the screen. It definitely it way lighter and the feel of it is very Star Trek kinda techy feel, sorry if that’s not a technical term but it’s definitely worth every penny because it does what it says and it’s cheaper here than most other places! Took no time for my kiddo to get used to it, I on the other hand prefer my old paper weight of a mouse, but that’s me!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Looks good, but not comfortable to use- November 14, 2020
When buying Surface Pro 7, I chose all necessary accessaries; such as cover keyboard, pen, and Surface mouse. There was another Surface mouse, but I chose this Arc mouse simply because it looks great. And my colleague had the previous version of this Arc mouse, and it looked quite fantastic. Then, I decided to pay more money for this Arc mouse. However, practically, it does not feel comfortable to use it. Fingers are in awkward position under the space by arced shape when I hold and use it. Then, it feels like holding something incomplete. If you don't mind how it feels whenever you use it, but care more about shining gadget, go for it However, if you are a practical user, choose the other cheaper model.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.