Microsoft Surface Bluetooth Ergonomic Keyboard - Grey - English
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Naturally arced, ergonomic design, including a split spacebar, is designed to protect you from wrist and hand strain, as well as improve your typing form and words-per-minute
- Double-cushioned palm rest is crafted from an ultra-durable version of Alcantara fabric, a premium and soft-to-the-touch material sourced only in Italy, and which is most often used in high-end luxury products
- Optimized feedback and return force prevent accidental presses and allow for smooth, consistent typing
- Key stiffness and texture provide a stable and quiet typing experience, as well as optimized tactility
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Squeaky keyboard and stopped working- January 1, 2021
I absolutely loved this ergonomic keyboard and did not regret paying $169.00 for it. Within 2 weeks of purchasing it, the spacebar key developed a squeak that was so loud, it was disturbing others working around me. I returned it to Best Buy and exchanged it for another one that began to have the same problem, just after 30 days return date. Within 2 more weeks, the keyboard stopped working all together. It appeared like the batteries needed replacing and within minutes of doing that, it went dead again. I hate to say it, but I had to quickly purchase a wired Microsoft keyboard immediately because I had no other option as I was teaching online for 14 weeks and needed something to depend upon. It is nowhere near fast typing with it, but so be it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- A true joy to type on, but takes too long to connect to my laptop- March 12, 2019
This keyboard is just an absolute prize. Typing on it is wonderful. Here are the Cliff Notes: Pros: - the keys are JUST resistive enough - the travel on them (how far they go up and down) is a touch short but good - the bottom-out on the keys is a lot softer than the Fingerprint ID Modern Keyboard - the keys spring back from being depressed with JUST the right amount of spring to be really satisfying and allow for much faster typing than I can normally do - the ergonomic layout is great and makes for much more comfortable typing - the palm rest is beautiful, very soft on the wrists, just as stain-resistant as it's advertised to be (I've had a few drops of coffee land on it, wiped it up with no problems) Cons: - takes far too long to connect from sleep mode. I'd like to see some updated firmware that fixes this problem. That's the only con I have! This is a great keyboard and if you can plunk down the scratch for it you'll find that it's a very enjoyable experience, if you don't mind waiting 10-15s for it to connect to your PC when it's waking up from sleep mode.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Comfortable- May 16, 2020
It's a good shape, and I like the texture. The keys are more sensitive than most (maybe any) keyboards I've used--too sensitive for me I suppose, since I end up sticking in extra letters more than usual. After a few months I still haven't figured out or gotten around to looking up how to activate the f keys. I've never had that problem before. I use it with my laptop, so I've been reaching over to the other keyboard for those functions.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report