Microsoft Surface Bluetooth Ergonomic Keyboard - Grey - English
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Naturally arced, ergonomic design, including a split spacebar, is designed to protect you from wrist and hand strain, as well as improve your typing form and words-per-minute
- Double-cushioned palm rest is crafted from an ultra-durable version of Alcantara fabric, a premium and soft-to-the-touch material sourced only in Italy, and which is most often used in high-end luxury products
- Optimized feedback and return force prevent accidental presses and allow for smooth, consistent typing
- Key stiffness and texture provide a stable and quiet typing experience, as well as optimized tactility
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
- Comfortable- May 16, 2020
It's a good shape, and I like the texture. The keys are more sensitive than most (maybe any) keyboards I've used--too sensitive for me I suppose, since I end up sticking in extra letters more than usual. After a few months I still haven't figured out or gotten around to looking up how to activate the f keys. I've never had that problem before. I use it with my laptop, so I've been reaching over to the other keyboard for those functions.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (1)Not helpful (0)Report
- A true joy to type on, but takes too long to connect to my laptop- March 12, 2019
This keyboard is just an absolute prize. Typing on it is wonderful. Here are the Cliff Notes: Pros: - the keys are JUST resistive enough - the travel on them (how far they go up and down) is a touch short but good - the bottom-out on the keys is a lot softer than the Fingerprint ID Modern Keyboard - the keys spring back from being depressed with JUST the right amount of spring to be really satisfying and allow for much faster typing than I can normally do - the ergonomic layout is great and makes for much more comfortable typing - the palm rest is beautiful, very soft on the wrists, just as stain-resistant as it's advertised to be (I've had a few drops of coffee land on it, wiped it up with no problems) Cons: - takes far too long to connect from sleep mode. I'd like to see some updated firmware that fixes this problem. That's the only con I have! This is a great keyboard and if you can plunk down the scratch for it you'll find that it's a very enjoyable experience, if you don't mind waiting 10-15s for it to connect to your PC when it's waking up from sleep mode.Helpful (1)Not helpful (1)Report