Microsoft Surface Bluetooth Ergonomic Keyboard - Grey - English
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Naturally arced, ergonomic design, including a split spacebar, is designed to protect you from wrist and hand strain, as well as improve your typing form and words-per-minute
- Double-cushioned palm rest is crafted from an ultra-durable version of Alcantara fabric, a premium and soft-to-the-touch material sourced only in Italy, and which is most often used in high-end luxury products
- Optimized feedback and return force prevent accidental presses and allow for smooth, consistent typing
- Key stiffness and texture provide a stable and quiet typing experience, as well as optimized tactility
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Surprisingly good keyboard- February 22, 2021
I was pleasantly surprised by the this keyboard. The keys are not mushy, they are crisp and nice to type on. The keyboard paired easily with my laptop. There is a slight hesitation when you haven't been typing on it for awhile and then start again, but nothing objectionable. The Caps and Num Lock keys have LED indicators on them so you know when they are on. I find the keyboard puts less strain on your wrists than a normal keyboard. The Alcantera covered wrist rest is firm but comfortable and shrugs off spills like coffee. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because the keys aren't backlit. I found the keyboard to work well overall, enough that I ended up buying two, one for work and one for home.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- A true joy to type on, but takes too long to connect to my laptop- March 12, 2019
This keyboard is just an absolute prize. Typing on it is wonderful. Here are the Cliff Notes: Pros: - the keys are JUST resistive enough - the travel on them (how far they go up and down) is a touch short but good - the bottom-out on the keys is a lot softer than the Fingerprint ID Modern Keyboard - the keys spring back from being depressed with JUST the right amount of spring to be really satisfying and allow for much faster typing than I can normally do - the ergonomic layout is great and makes for much more comfortable typing - the palm rest is beautiful, very soft on the wrists, just as stain-resistant as it's advertised to be (I've had a few drops of coffee land on it, wiped it up with no problems) Cons: - takes far too long to connect from sleep mode. I'd like to see some updated firmware that fixes this problem. That's the only con I have! This is a great keyboard and if you can plunk down the scratch for it you'll find that it's a very enjoyable experience, if you don't mind waiting 10-15s for it to connect to your PC when it's waking up from sleep mode.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Comfortable- May 16, 2020
It's a good shape, and I like the texture. The keys are more sensitive than most (maybe any) keyboards I've used--too sensitive for me I suppose, since I end up sticking in extra letters more than usual. After a few months I still haven't figured out or gotten around to looking up how to activate the f keys. I've never had that problem before. I use it with my laptop, so I've been reaching over to the other keyboard for those functions.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report