Microsoft Surface Book 2 15" 2-in-1 Laptop - Silver (Intel Core i7-8650U/512GB SSD/16GB RAM)-English - Refurbished
This Refurbished product:
• Has been inspected to ensure proper functionality.
• Includes all required accessories.
• Includes a minimum 90-day warranty.
• May have cosmetic imperfections, such as a scratch on the body of the product (but not on the screen). Any possible cosmetic imperfection won't affect the functionality of the product.
• May be eligible for return. See the Return Policy tab for return details.
This is a Refurbished Product. It's been inspected to ensure proper functionality. It includes all original accessories and a minimum 90-day warranty (unless noted otherwise below). For return details, see the Return Policy tab. The product's specs are as follows:
• 4.2GHz 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8650U processor and 16GB of RAM offer twice the power of the previous model, making this the fastest Surface Book yet
• 512GB solid state drive ensures you enjoy fast loading applications and quick access to all your important files
• 15-inch vibrant PixelSense touchscreen display with an outstanding 3240 x 2160 resolution
• NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 discrete GPU with 6GB VRAM generates great-looking visuals
• The 10-point multi-touch G5 touchscreen provides an intuitive way to interact with your applications
• Built-in 802.11ac Wi-Fi allows you to connect wirelessly to your home network or any public Wi-Fi hotspot, while integrated Bluetooth 4.1 lets you easily pair with your Bluetooth-enabled devices
• Memory card reader supports SDXC UHS-II cards up to 128GB
• Four versatile modes of use: laptop, tablet, studio, and view
• USB-C port offers fast data transfer speeds and the convenience of a reversible design
• Two USB 3.1 ports, a full-size SD card reader, and 2 Surface Connect ports let you connect and expand
• Full HD 1080p front and rear cameras let you take highly detailed photos and enjoy lifelike video calls
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Supply
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 134 reviewers who responded, 126 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Surface Book 2 - powerful, durable and reliable- January 29, 2021
I try not to review a product until I have taken it through the ringer so to speak. The Surface Book 2 has proved itself to me over the last 2.5 years. It is a powerful, durable and reliable machine. Many times I utilize multiple apps, programs and windows , and the Surface book 2 handles it all easily. It comes with two graphic options, and switches over to the more powerful GTX option when needed and docked. I have tried it with Epic games and fortnite and it works well. I use it with the Surface Dock when at home with multiple screens. I hope I haven't jinxed myself by writing this review as I hope to use this Surface Book for much longer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best surface yet!- December 9, 2017
I've had my Surface Book 2 for about 3 weeks now. I waited when the first Surface Book came out, because while I liked the design & features, I always prefer to avoid 1st generation designs...... And let me tell you, it was worth the wait! Not only did Microsoft do an excellent job addressing most of the flaws in the 1st generation design, but they also built a machine that can be used for many hours, doing the most demanding tasks, on battery alone. In fact when attached to the base, my new Surface Book 2 is more powerful than any of the MacBook Pro's that several of my friends own, or even the gaming desktops that they have. Yes, it's expensive, but it's worth it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome computer for graphics student- October 27, 2018
We bought this computer for our son who needed a high quality laptop for his art graphics design classes. He is a first year college student and the school encouraged students to buy Mac Book Pros, but my husband and I felt the Surface Book offered much more for a better price. We love the fact that it's a touch screen and he can draw out his designs using the stylus. The detachable screen was a big deciding factor when comparing it to the Mac Book and we loved that the screen could be flipped around. It's very fast loading these large graphic programs. We bought the top model for the hard drive space. Highly recommend for serious art and graphic design students.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent, versatile laptop- April 7, 2020
The Microsoft Surface Book 2 is a high quality, powerful, and versatile laptop. It's a laptop and tablet in one. The display is an HD touch screen and functions just like a normal tablet when you detach it from the keyboard. It also folds backwards allowing it to function in touch mode like a tablet while still attached to the keyboard, thus giving it longer battery life because it's still attached to the main battery. No other laptop does this which was the deciding factor in my purchase. I highly recommend this laptop to anyone looking for the ultimate in power, speed, storage capacity, and flexibility.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricey, but Complete Workhorse- May 20, 2018
I have been waiting (somewhat patiently) for a laptop that could effectively replace having a desktop AND a laptop AND a tablet. This fits that need. The display is gorgeous and responsive. It handles graphics and videos quite well (e.g., Photoshop, Lightroom, On1 PhotoRaw, Luminar 2018, Topaz Studio, Aurora HDR, and ProShow Producer, etc.). I can use it home and on the road and not have multiple machines (multiple filing systems...which, for me, is ALWAYS such a pain). I did spring for the Microsoft Surface Pen...and it's OK, but am hoping it will have greater usefulness with the MS Surface Book 2 later.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Seller offers free standard shipping on all orders above $35 for Ground Regular Shipments
Seller offers free shipping on all orders above $50 for Ground Express Shipments**In the event that product is unavailable, you will be refunded within 48 business hours.
Large Item Scheduled Delivery (items heavier than 150lbs)
Product will be delivered outside your home for all shipping areas.
Recycling of your old item(s) is not included with delivery.
Assembly of the delivered product is not included.
Seller does not ship to P.O. Boxes
Returns can be made within 30 days of receiving your order.
|Tech Outlet Center||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|All products||30 Days||0%||10%||20%|
Must be unassembled and still in the original packaging. All returned products must include original packaging.
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
To request a return
Please contact the seller directly from your Order details page, and provide the following information:
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you recieved your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 4 business days
Warranty Policy for ReCertified, Refurbished & Open Box Products
All of our refurbished products have undergone a thorough software and hardware inspection to ensure you are receiving a fully functional product. We stand by the refurbished products we offer and want our customers to feel confident in purchasing our products. Therefore, we offer a warranty to cover the rare, unforeseen circumstances when the product is not fully functioning after purchase for a minimum of 90 days (or more, depending on the product).
The warranty we provide covers issues related to software or hardware malfunctions such as the camera or charging port not working. Our warranty does not cover malfunctions related to physical damage, water damage, or software modification problems such as jailbreaking or rooting.
If you have any warranty issues, please contact us through the “Contact Seller” button when you log into your order details on BestBuy.ca. You will need to provide both:
- A description of the issue you are facing
- The IMEI or Serial number of your product
Afterwards we will provide a prepaid return label to inspect your device so we can determine if it needs to be repaired or replaced. If there are no issues or the issues can’t be replicated, the order will be sent back to you and you will be responsible for the delivery fee of the shipping to and from our repair facility.