Microsoft Surface Book 3 13.5" 2-in-1 Laptop - Platinum (Intel Ci5-1035G7/256GB SSD/8GB RAM) - English
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below)
- English-language 2-in-1 laptop
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Intel Core i5-1035G7 processor (10th Gen) and 8GB of 3733Mhz LPDDR4x RAM gives you powerful fuel for all your games, apps, videos, and more
- 256GB solid-state drive (SSD) provides ample space to store your games, files, movies, music, photos, and more
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics powers advanced games and ensures smooth performance
- 13.5" PixelSense touchscreen display with 3000 x 2000 native resolution and 267 ppi delivers a brilliant viewing experience
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11.ax compatible) and Bluetooth 5.0 offer versatile wireless connectivity options to a range of devices
- Long-lasting battery life gives you up to 15.5 hours of usage, so it's perfect when you're on the go
- One USB Type-C port with power delivery, 2 USB type-A ports, 2 Surface Connect ports, and a 3.5mm headphone jack make it easy to connect to an array of peripheral devices
- Full-size SDXC card reader gives you even more options for memory cards and external storage
- 5MP front-facing and 8MP rear-facing 1080p HD cameras allow you to capture stunning photos and videos, while the addition of dual far-field studio mics helps you enjoy crystal-clear video chats
- Powerful front-facing stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos audio technology gives you great sound for music, podcasts, movies, games, and much more
- Convertible to laptop, studio, or tablet modes so you can handle a wide variety of tasks, from web browsing to work productivity
- Addition of a Surface Pen (sold separately) gives you a powerful stylus for drawing, writing, and sketching while in studio mode
- Compatible with Surface Dial (sold separately) for on-screen and off-screen interaction
- HW TPM 2.0 chip gives you enterprise-level security, while Windows Hello sign-in lets you use face authentication for added security
- Windows 10 Home operating system offers trusted security and access to a wide range of familiar apps, including a one-month trial of Microsoft 365 Family
- Note: Mouse, dial, and pen are sold separately
Upgrade rollout plan is being finalised and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/windows-11-specifications
- Power Supply
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 247 reviewers who responded, 224 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Worst laptop I have ever owned- February 5, 2021
DO NOT BUY. The problem is the screen/tablet constantly will think it has disconnected itself from the keyboard, even if you are not touching it. Sometimes it will notify you it has detached and re-attached itself 4 or 5 times in a row without even touching it. Worse is it will think it has been detached when you're typing, and you can't type anymore. I have issues with turning it on, and I can't type in my pin because it thinks it's detached even though it's connected. I spend more time trying to convince the tablet 1/2 that is indeed connected to the keyboard than I do using it. This wastes a huge amount of time. I wish I had never bought this product.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- It's a high price (even at a discount)- February 12, 2021
Even though I liked the product and purchased at a discount because it was open-box ($1,100) the performance was not all there for what I needed. The camera is great (better than most laptops out there) and the tablet mode is also great (being able to disconnect from the main keyboard and using similar to an ipad but with Windows)! The only problem is I needed more performance, workstation-type replacement, more than those nice-to-have luxuries provided by the surface. I found much better option laptops that had touchscreen, 4K, 16GB RAM or more, and 512GB space or more, at same price or lower, and thinking that this is a long-term investment I opted to return the product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worst laptop ever- February 2, 2021
I have a surface book 2 but I dont think the 3 will be much different. The battery stopped working totally on me within 8 months, luckily within the warranty period so I received a total new device. However, the keyboard stopped working after approximately 20 months and is not repairable. This laptoop cost me USD 1600+. Really terrible service from Microsoft who want to sell me a replacement keyboard for USD 600 + taxes. For this amount money I most definitely advise to bring your money to a trusted laptop maker. Microsoft is not only not into the game of harware maker, it is not even not even up to par.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.