Microsoft Surface Dial
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Works with the Microsoft Surface Studio, providing navigation tools and shortcuts
- Designed for intuitive use, it responds to 3 gestures: click, press and hold, and rotate
- Use it directly on-screen with your Surface Studio and enjoy all your essential tools in one place
- Integrates with powerful apps like Adobe Creative Cloud, Mental Canvas, and Bluebeam
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE connectivity for wireless functionally (6ft. wireless range)
- Works on 2 AAA batteries (included) for up to 12 months
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 190 reviewers who responded, 163 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great build limited support- January 16, 2017
So the dial is a great concept in my opinion. I like the way it works and love that I don't have to remember what a bunch of buttons were set to like the Wacom remote. That said it has only been available for a short period and has very limited software support. It is the lack of software support I am giving it only 3 stars. If Microsoft can work with creative software companies to get more support I will update this review. I do believe the support will grow when the creators update comes out is the spring. I would recommend this but would say you may be waiting a bit for this to really reach it's potential.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy with Fuctionality in Adobe Light Room- February 2, 2018
Over all happy with how it performs with Adobe Lightroom. I have used it a little with Photoshop pleased but I need more time setting up. I am not using it on the screen for any of that color picking functionality. I am not good with hot keys so I use the dial in my left hand and the mouse in my right and I can do a lot of basic functions in light room. it feels well built and I like the slight feedback it gives you. If you are not a great keyboardist it is a nice addition. I did not test against other products and I took one star off for price even with a 15% discount.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The God of Computers- June 2, 2017
There was so much hype and so many opinions going in both directions for the Surface Studio and all the things you can do with it. Then it finally comes and my daughter and I were nervous about opening it. The surface dial - takes some adjusting to use. She's 11 and is loving it. She won't let anyone use hers and I won't let anyone use mine. We ended up buying a second one - so we could use them at the same time . Amazing product- take time to adjust to using it. Watch YouTube or join a few groups. Learning curve even for the most advanced computer tech savvy people. EnjoyYes, I would recommend this to a friend.