Microsoft Surface Duo 2 Dual-Screen 128GB Android 11 5G Tablet/Phone - Obsidian - Exclusive Retail Partner
- 5.8-inch Dual PixelSense Fusion AMOLED touchscreen displays with 2688 x 1896 native resolution arrests your gaze with its incredible images for maximum immersion
- 128GB built-in flash memory provides secure storage and high speed data transfers
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G processor with 8GB RAM are a mighty duo that accelerate the performance of every app for smooth and lag-free operation
- Integrated Wi-Fi provides reliable connectivity to wireless networks with high bandwidth and low latency
- Integrated Bluetooth for pairing with compatible devices such as wireless headsets, file transfers, wireless speakers, and more
- 4G LTE and 5G connectivity (depends on carrier network, plan, and other factors) for making high quality voice and video calls and streaming data at lightning speed over cellular network
- 4449mAh battery can sustain the tablet for several hours of usage to give you plenty of time to complete your work
- Bilingual Android 11 operating system gives you greater control of various features and includes Google Play Store for accessing multiple apps ranging across various categories
- 12MP Dynamic triple lens front camera with flash and 12MP rear camera for capturing your favourite moments in spectacular image clarity and 4K quality video on both screens
- Integrated microphone with noise-cancellation and beamforming technology adapts to your position and transmits your voice clearly and distinctly
- Dual-screen optimized apps let you make use of the dual screen design to the fullest extent possible to maximize your productivity and entertainment
- Drag and Drop makes moving images, files, text, and more from one app to another much easier
- Customize the Surface Duo 2 by creating App combos that you can launch with a single tap for simultaneous usage
- Works with Surface Slim Pen 2 for note taking, drawing, doodling, and screen-writing on Microsoft 365 apps
- One-touch sign-in with integrated fingerprint sensor and power button for quick and secure access
- Revolutionary Hinge lets you transform the tablet between multiple modes including book mode, tent mode, and more to adapt to your convenience
- Built-in sensors include Dual Accelerometer, Dual Gyroscope, Dual Magnetometer, Dual Ambient Light Sensor, Dual Proximity Sensor, Hall Sensor, and Fingerprint sensor to enhance your user experience
How do unlocked devices work?
- Purchasing an unlocked device gives you more options to choose from and more flexibility as to where you use it. Because an unlocked device isn't tied to a particular service provider, it can be used with any service provider in the world that operates on a SIM card-based GSM network.
- When you receive this device, you will be provided with a few simple instructions on how to fully unlock your new device.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 0 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- absolutely garbage- May 25, 2022
ordered because i thought msft will start again considering the mobile market and i heard the duo 2 was way better than the first one. i played with it about 3 hrs and i got so frustrated that i decided to return it. SUPER slow, display sometime not responding, apps freezing... both gmail and outlook app (even in push mode) are loading emails ALWAYS with at least a minute late... absolutely garbage... microsoft, VERY disappointed in you...No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (6)Report