Microsoft Surface Duo Dual 5.6" 256GB Android LTE Tablet/Unlocked Phone
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Pair of 5.6" PixelSense Fusion touchscreen displays let you view two apps at once, spread a single app across both screens, and drag-and-drop between screens to boost productivity
- AMOLED displays with 1800 x 1350 native resolution deliver stunning visual clarity with bold contrast and vibrant colour
- 256GB of internal storage gives you plenty of space to save all your pictures, videos, documents, games, apps, and more
- 2.84GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor and 6GB of DRAM ensure smooth performance and quick transition between apps
- Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) connects to high-speed wireless networks for lag-free browsing and streaming
- Blazing-fast 4G LTE connectivity with GPS helps you connect up to your network provider at high speeds (note: carrier activation fees may apply)
- Bluetooth 5.1 wirelessly pairs with compatible Bluetooth-enabled headphones, speakers, and more
- USB Type-C port and audio jack let you connect smartphones, wired headphones, and other devices
- 3462mAh rechargeable battery keeps the tablet running for up to 23.3 hours on a single charge
- Android 10 OS features a user-friendly interface, improved security, and support for a wide variety of applications through the Google Play store
- 11MP AF front camera can capture HD images and record 3840 x 2160 videos at 60fps for high-quality selfies and video calls
- 360-degree hinge lets you hold your device like a book, set it up for comfortable binge-watching sessions, and much more
- Surface Duo
- Power Supply
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent- 23 mai 2021
I've had this phone for a few days now and I LOVE it. Everything about this phone has far exceeded my expectations and frankly, the reviews here don't do it the justice it deserves. I bought it mainly for work and it helps with productivity, organization and planning. As far as entertainment goes, I would like to see several apps (i.e. Netflix, Disney+, Amazon Prime, etc.) optimized for this device. If you are considering this phone, do your own research and you'll likely find (like I did) that there are a LOT of people that enjoy this phone. I got it on sale ($550) off so the price was good. Would I spend $1800 for it, likely not.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- 3 duos in 2 months- 16 juin 2021
I purchased the device on April 16th and the screen pixels broke (not the physical screen, the actual pixels within) within a couple weeks. I received a replacement device a few weeks after my original purchase and the fingerprint reader broke on the 2nd device within 2 weeks. I am now on my 3rd Surface Duo in less than 60 days. If you love spending time dealing with glitches, switching phones and dealing with Microsoft support, this may be the phone for you.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Beta Product- 31 mars 2021
after waiting for this phone for over a year, I AM DISAPPOINTED! The software is awful. Its a complete mess. Camera is awful and the sound is a complete garbage. The only good thing about the phone is the way it looks. it looks beautiful but other than that, its a waste of money. I returned my phone after using it for a week. I would recommend to wait for the next generation of the surface duo.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (10)Report