Microsoft Surface Go 2 10.5" 128GB Windows 10 S Tablet With Intel Pentium Gold Processor - Platinum
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 1.7 GHz dual-core Intel Pentium Gold processor 4425Y and 8GB of LPDDR3 RAM give you fast performance, efficiency, and response
- 128GB solid-state drive (SSD) provides ample space to store your games, movies, music, documents, photos, and more
- Intel UHD Graphics 615 gives you gorgeous visuals and smooth performance
- 10.5" PixelSense touchscreen display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and 1920 x 1280 native resolution lets you watch movies, play games, and work in stunning visual clarity
- Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax) and Bluetooth 5.0 offer versatile wireless connectivity options to a range of devices
- Durable battery life gives you up to 10 hours of usage, so it's perfect when you're on the go
- USB Type-C port, Surface Connect and Surface Type Cover ports, and 3.5mm headset jack let you connect to an array of peripheral devices
- MicroSDXC card reader gives you even more options for memory cards and external storage
- 5MP front-facing and 8MP rear-facing 1080p HD cameras allow you to capture stunning photos and videos, while the addition of dual far-field studio mics helps you enjoy crystal-clear video chats
- 2W stereo speakers with Dolby Audio Premium technology give you great sound for music, podcasts, movies, games, and more
- Convertible to laptop, studio, or tablet modes so you can handle a wide variety of tasks, from web browsing to work productivity
- Type Cover (sold separately) is a powerful keyboard that increases your productivity
- Addition of a Surface Pen (sold separately) gives you a powerful stylus for drawing, writing, and sketching
- Compatible with Surface Dial (sold separately) for on-screen and off-screen interaction
- TPM 2.0 gives you security and peace of mind, while Windows Hello sign-in lets you use face authentication for added security
- Windows 10 Home (S mode) operating system offers premium productivity and seamless entertainment at your fingertips
- Note: Keyboard, mouse, dial, and pen are sold separately
- Power Supply
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 245 reviewers who responded, 230 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great purchase!- March 27, 2021
I am very happy with this purchase. I needed something more portable than a laptop, with laptop capabilities and the Microsoft Surface Go has not let me down. I switched it out of S mode (as recommended by many reviews) mostly so I could download Adobe to read my PDF files. I had the option to buy a PDF reader from the Microsoft store, but being stuck in my ways I opted to switch to Windows 10 and download Adobe. The only regret I have about doing that is the amount of updates I get. I don’t think I would have so many updates on S mode. Overall, I am pleased with this tablet. It operates smoothly even with multiple files and browsers open.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Price Great Microsoft Tablet- May 31, 2021
Even without a keyboard this is a superb PC substitution. In the event that you need a new tablet replacement that you can undoubtedly move records on and off of without managing the issues of a "gadget OS" like Android or iOS, this merits taking a gander at. You'll discover this totally helpful for light perusing, video watching,email, or for use as a peruser gadget. In the event that you feel like you need something that can do extreme multi-tab perusing on media-rich destinations, video/photograph altering, or gaming, you might want to lokmat more higher models but even with this model you can still game just like on your cell phones for most of the games I tried.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great windows PC- October 14, 2020
This PC is perfect for students. Get full windows features in a portable package. You will find yourself buying accessories for this PC so keep that in mind as additional costs on to of an already somewhat high priced item. A keyboard and mouse will be necessary when you want to do desktop work but not for tablet functionality. Also, given the fact that this PC only has one USB C port you will want to purchase some kind of hub or docking station with multiple ports and if possible some HDMI and/or VGA ports for additional displays. This tablet/PC can be charged via USB C. Overall it is surprising how much this little thing can do. Very pleased with my Surface Go 2.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.