Microsoft Surface Go 2 10.5" 64GB Windows 10 S Tablet With Intel Pentium Gold Processor - Platinum
Available to ship
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below)
- 1.7 GHz dual-core Intel Pentium Gold processor 4425Y and 4GB of LPDDR3 RAM give you fast performance, efficiency, and response
- 64GB eMMC drive provides ample space to store your games, movies, music, documents, photos, and more
- Intel UHD Graphics 615 gives you gorgeous visuals and smooth performance
- 10.5" PixelSense touchscreen display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and 1920 x 1280 native resolution lets you watch movies, play games, and work in stunning visual clarity
- Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax) and Bluetooth 5.0 offer versatile wireless connectivity options to a range of devices
- Durable battery life gives you up to 10 hours of usage, so it's perfect when you're on the go
- USB Type-C port, Surface Connect and Surface Type Cover ports, and 3.5mm headset jack let you connect to an array of peripheral devices
- MicroSDXC card reader gives you even more options for memory cards and external storage
- 5MP front-facing and 8MP rear-facing 1080p HD cameras allow you to capture stunning photos and videos, while the addition of dual far-field studio mics helps you enjoy crystal-clear video chats
- 2W stereo speakers with Dolby Audio Premium technology give you great sound for music, podcasts, movies, games, and more
- Convertible to laptop, studio, or tablet modes so you can handle a wide variety of tasks, from web browsing to work productivity
- Type Cover (sold separately) is a powerful keyboard that increases your productivity
- Addition of a Surface Pen (sold separately) gives you a powerful stylus for drawing, writing, and sketching
- Compatible with Surface Dial (sold separately) for on-screen and off-screen interaction
- TPM 2.0 gives you security and peace of mind, while Windows Hello sign-in lets you use face authentication for added security
- Windows 10 Home (S mode) operating system offers premium productivity and seamless entertainment at your fingertips
- Note: Keyboard, mouse, dial, and pen are sold separately
Upgrade rollout plan is being finalised and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/windows-11-specifications
- Power Supply
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 719 reviewers who responded, 642 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nice and slim!!!- October 24, 2020
Works very well fast and compact. Its also pretty cheap for the quality i believe. I love it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Life saver !- September 18, 2021
Hands-down this is the smallest most fastest ipad/ laptop that I could connect anywhere to so that I can work from anywhere. I can download any software for me to do payroll from anywhere ! For vacations it is easy to pack in my purse because it’s very thin and compact and small very well worth your money. No over heat it lasts days without being charged. Worth every penny !Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surface pro- April 16, 2021
Love it love it love it love it love it wish it came with the keyboard an pen for the price but love itYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Protection plan- November 21, 2020
Not satisfied with product quality at all it only worked for about a weekNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great Companion Device!- June 19, 2020
I got this to use alongside my laptop for classes which are now primarily online, and this plus a pen is a tool I wish I had started using even earlier! I wish that syncing Microsoft accounts hadn't taken up half the storage space on here, but that's what SD cards are for I guess... The base model is good for pretty low level tasks, but at this price I wish it was a little more competent in terms of memory, RAM, or processing power (especially considering multiple other buys needed to use this well- a pen, an SD card, and the keyboard most people will add on). I'm happy with it, but feel that Microsoft could have done better!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.