Microsoft Surface Go 2 10.5" 64GB Windows 10 S Tablet With Intel Pentium Gold Processor - Platinum
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below)
- 1.7 GHz dual-core Intel Pentium Gold processor 4425Y and 4GB of LPDDR3 RAM give you fast performance, efficiency, and response
- 64GB eMMC drive provides ample space to store your games, movies, music, documents, photos, and more
- Intel UHD Graphics 615 gives you gorgeous visuals and smooth performance
- 10.5" PixelSense touchscreen display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and 1920 x 1280 native resolution lets you watch movies, play games, and work in stunning visual clarity
- Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax) and Bluetooth 5.0 offer versatile wireless connectivity options to a range of devices
- Durable battery life gives you up to 10 hours of usage, so it's perfect when you're on the go
- USB Type-C port, Surface Connect and Surface Type Cover ports, and 3.5mm headset jack let you connect to an array of peripheral devices
- MicroSDXC card reader gives you even more options for memory cards and external storage
- 5MP front-facing and 8MP rear-facing 1080p HD cameras allow you to capture stunning photos and videos, while the addition of dual far-field studio mics helps you enjoy crystal-clear video chats
- 2W stereo speakers with Dolby Audio Premium technology give you great sound for music, podcasts, movies, games, and more
- Convertible to laptop, studio, or tablet modes so you can handle a wide variety of tasks, from web browsing to work productivity
- Type Cover (sold separately) is a powerful keyboard that increases your productivity
- Addition of a Surface Pen (sold separately) gives you a powerful stylus for drawing, writing, and sketching
- Compatible with Surface Dial (sold separately) for on-screen and off-screen interaction
- TPM 2.0 gives you security and peace of mind, while Windows Hello sign-in lets you use face authentication for added security
- Windows 10 Home (S mode) operating system offers premium productivity and seamless entertainment at your fingertips
- Note: Keyboard, mouse, dial, and pen are sold separately
Upgrade rollout plan is being finalised and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/windows-11-specifications
- Power Supply
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 661 reviewers who responded, 593 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Companion Device!- June 19, 2020
I got this to use alongside my laptop for classes which are now primarily online, and this plus a pen is a tool I wish I had started using even earlier! I wish that syncing Microsoft accounts hadn't taken up half the storage space on here, but that's what SD cards are for I guess... The base model is good for pretty low level tasks, but at this price I wish it was a little more competent in terms of memory, RAM, or processing power (especially considering multiple other buys needed to use this well- a pen, an SD card, and the keyboard most people will add on). I'm happy with it, but feel that Microsoft could have done better!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Dont buy, Get Surface Pro or 8th gen Ipad...- April 24, 2021
This tablet is slooooooow. Im a huge pc over apple guy and i returned this for an 8th gen iPad. If you open chrome to browse the web, youre looking at about 25 seconds of load time from start to being ablecto search. Explorer took about 15-20 seconds, opening even reddit took a good 15 seconds. Word and excel tlvaried greatly with 15-50 seconds to load. Either spend more money and get a surface pro OR buy an ipad for a similar price. I dislike apple but the 8th gen 128gb ipad is about same value but MUCH faster. 1 second loading for everything, but its apple so if youre used to pc, then its a lot different and you need itunes on your pc to do any transfers and sync.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Very happy with it.- June 19, 2021
This is my first Microsoft product, and I am very impressed. It is light and compact, and easy to set up and use. Colors and images are bright and sharp, and it seems to have more than enough power. Sound quality is also quite good. Charging is fast and easy, and battery life if good. I plan to get the keyboard for improved email usage and also to protect the screen. While I've only had it a short time, so far it has more than met my expectations and I'm very happy with it as I think it is a very good tablet for the price. I would have rated it at least a 4.5 had that been an option.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.