Microsoft Surface Go 3 10.5" 64GB Windows 11 S Tablet with Intel Pentium Gold 6500Y - Platinum
- 1.1GHz dual-core Intel Pentium Gold processor 6500Y and 4GB of RAM help speed through email, homework, browsing, shopping, and more
- 64GB drive storage provides ample space to store your games, movies, music, documents, photos, and more
- 10.5-inch 220ppi PixelSense touchscreen display with 1920 x 1280 native resolution lets you watch movies, play games, and work in stunning visual clarity
- Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax) and Bluetooth 5.0 offer versatile wireless connectivity options to a range of devices
- All-day battery life gives you up to 10.5 hours of usage, so it's perfect when you're on the go
- USB Type-C port, Surface Type Cover ports, and 3.5mm headset jack let you connect to an array of peripheral devices
- MicroSDXC card reader gives you even more options for memory cards and external storage
- 5MP front and 8MP rear 1080p HD cameras allow you to stay connected and capture stunning photos and videos, while the addition of dual far-field studio mics helps you enjoy crystal-clear video chats
- 2W stereo speakers with Dolby Audio technology give you great sound for music, podcasts, movies, games, and more
- Convertible to laptop, studio, or tablet modes so you can handle a wide variety of tasks, from web browsing to work productivity
- Adjust the built-in Kickstand to the perfect angle for taking notes, drawing diagrams, and sketching with Surface Pen (sold separately)
- Type Cover (sold separately) is a powerful keyboard that increases your productivity
- Addition of a Surface Pen (sold separately) gives you a powerful stylus for drawing, writing, and sketching
- Built-in protection you can count on, including Microsoft-verified security, Windows Defender, parental controls, and world-class support
- Windows 11 Home (S mode) operating system offers premium productivity and seamless entertainment at your fingertips
- Note: Keyboard, mouse, dial, and pen are sold separately
- Power Supply
- Safety and Warranty Documents
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 26 reviewers who responded, 20 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Sleek Design, but Poor PC.- November 8, 2021
Pros: Sleek design, lightweight, pen works well with the screen, less palm/hand touch reaction (a major writing upgrade from previous Go 2). Cons: Click reaction delay is violent. If you touch/click on the screen more than once within a few seconds, the applications will glitch. I had 2 applications running (browser, Discord) and the device began to get extremely warm. Cannot handle small operations (slow processing time). The on-screen keyboard is extremely delayed. Overall, this tablet-sized PC operates worse than a cheap regular tablet. If you are using this as a tablet, you'll be satisfied. Anything more and it proves to be a major disappointmentNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Love the idea. Better to spring for higher model.- November 26, 2021
Absolutely love it, but there are some pretty noticeable QoL problems. I wish I had gotten at least the 8GB RAM version and really wish I had just gotten the i3. This thing often takes a while to think (with just about EVERYTHING) which kinda sucks because I got a surface to help me manage my ADHD+autism while in school. It has still improved my workflow greatly; especially with the surface pen. But yeah, go for at least the next higher model.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- I love it- November 26, 2021
I love how well it runs office while being super portable and light. Battery lasts around 4 hours which is longer than my main laptop. Screen is bright. Stereo speakers sound good enough. Pen is awesome but needs to be pressed down harder than I would like to start sensing it. It plays HD YouTube perfectly. Do not buy the 4GB Ram version of this. It's useless. I exchanged it for this 8GB Ram version and I am very happy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report