Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 13.5" - Matte Black (Intel Core i5-1035G7/256GB SSD/8GB RAM) - English
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 1.2Ghz quad-core 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G7 processor and 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM deliver powerful performance for smooth multi-tasking
- 256GB SSD has ample room to store your files with quick read and write times
- 13.5" 2256 x 1504 PixelSense touchscreen is big, bright, and easy to use
- PixelSense LCD display uses high-quality components and factory-calibrated sRGB colour reproduction for stunning brightness levels and colour
- Integrated Wi-Fi 6: 802.11ax and Bluetooth 5.0 for wireless internet access and pairing of accessories
- Only 2.84 pounds in weight and up to 11.5 hours of battery life make for a portable workstation wherever you go
- 1 USB 3.0 port, 1 USB-C port, a heaphone/mic combo jack, and a Surface Connect+ port offer multiple ways to connect accesories and external devices
- Omnisonic speakers hidden beneath the keyboard offer rich, full sound
- Dual far-field studio mics make for excellent sound quality during calls
- Integrated webcam for video calls wherever you are
- Pre-installed Windows 10 Home operating system is familiar to use and comes pre-loaded with apps to get you going right away
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Supply
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 482 reviewers who responded, 439 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Machine with some Big Downsides- July 11, 2020
I'll start with my biggest issue. Windows includes an auto contrast feature which as opposed to the auto brightness feature is unable to be turned off. You can try Intel software and Registry Editing but nothing works to turn it off on this machine. This leads to the display turning off completely when in a low light condition with the screen brightness as low as possible which is when I use the laptop the most. The battery life and thermals aren't the best but if you're willing to bring down the resolution this machine is great. Overall I would recommend looking for the laptop for under $800 because I feel spending anything over may be a waste.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for a college student like me!- November 8, 2019
I bought this on a whim because my old laptop was dying on me. The guy told me it wouldn't overheat, it had more than enough memory for what I needed to do (aka write papers and assignments) and it's super light. I was sold! The only thing that I don't know if some of you might need is that it doesnt have a number pad on the side of the letters. It has the numbers on top in a straight line but if you're looking for a laptop with the number pad kind of like how it is on a calculator to do math assignments, you might want to keep looking. But other than that, this is perfect :D you could also buy one of those number pad things on the side, just saying '\'.'/`Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- An incremental upgrade to a sleek design- March 22, 2020
I'm glad Microsoft finally offers an all metal surface finish. My older Surface Laptop gen 1 has the Alcantara fabric, and although it was comfortable, it absorbed sweat easily and was harder to clean. The mate black on this newer model is gorgeous. The build quality on this third gen is as excellent as ever. It finally has a USB-C port. However, this port does not support Thunderbolt 3 speed. So you can't plug in an external GPU. I have the i5 with 8GB of RAM, and it handles Photoshop and Lightroom. I also like the new fast-charging feature, but this feature only works when your laptop is closed and sleeping :-/ .Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.