Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 13.5" - Matte Black (Intel Core i7-1185G7/512GB SSD/16GB RAM) -Eng
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below)
- 1.8GHz 11th Gen Intel Core i7-1185G7 quad core processor and 16GB of LPDDR4 RAM deliver high-speed processing power for multitasking, video streaming, and internet browsing
- 512GB solid state drive (SSD) gives you ample data storage with ultra-fast file loading and system boot up times
- 13.5-inch vibrant PixelSense touchscreen display enables effortless fingertip on-screen navigation and showcases your photos and videos in an immersive 2256 x 1504 resolution
- Bluetooth 5.0 technology provide quick connectivity with Bluetooth-enabled smartphones, tablets, keyboards, mice, headphones, and other devices for wireless convenience
- Six-cell li-ion battery with 6,513mAh capacity keeps the laptop awake for longer to help you stay productive or entertained anywhere
- Ultra-sleek and lightweight design enhances the ease of carrying during regular commutes
- Two USB-C ports, one Surface Connect port, one Surface Connect+ port, and one HP/mic jack enable reliable wired connectivity with an array of peripherals like external monitors, USB flash drives, multi-port connectivity docks, and more
- Miracast capability makes it easy to mirror your laptop's screen content on compatible TVs or projector big screens wirelessly
- Advanced Dolby Atmos audio technology deliver rich, powerful sound for your movies and music playback
- Built-in webcam along with studio mics let you stay connected via HD quality video calls with your friends and family
- Bilingual backlit keyboard helps typing with utmost ease and precision even under low light conditions
- Pre-installed Windows 10 Home (English) operating system comes with numerous security features, simplified user interface, and more
- Pre-installed Microsoft Office 365 Trial helps write, design, and share files seamlessly across your devices
Upgrade rollout plan is being finalised and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/windows-11-specifications
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 20 reviewers who responded, 20 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great laptop for college.- October 24, 2021
While it doesn't seem to have changed much from the Surface Laptop 3 based purely on the design aspect, I think it is the most functional laptop that I have ever owned. It doesn't slow down when there are too many tabs open, and it can handle a decent amount of gaming. If you are in college and looking for a laptop to do your work on, this laptop will do the job just fine. Plus it's rather portable.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Power laptop to meet your everyday needs- October 9, 2021
Microsoft provides its 4th iteration of a slick designed machine. The speed and power of this device is more than enough for the office worker powering office applications with ease. Its slim design, light weight, high res tocuh screen and long battery life make it a strong contender for any business device.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy with my new laptop.- June 26, 2021
This is my time trying a Microsoft laptop. I was surprise how easy it was to connect and transfer software and data into it. My previous 5 years old laptop felt just very old when compare with my new laptop.My only advise is not get the 13.5 inches but the 15 inches. Otherwise, I am a very happy customer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.