Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 13.5" - Platinum (AMD Ryzen 5 4680U/256GB SSD/8GB RAM) - Eng
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 2.0GHz hexa-core AMD Ryzen 5 4680U Microsoft Surface Edition processor and 8GB of LPDDR4 RAM offer ultra-fast, responsive performance to handle multiple computing tasks efficiently
- 256GB solid state drive (SSD) provides enough space to store all your important project files, documents, and photos for anytime quick access
- 13.5-inch PixelSense touchscreen display features 2256 x 1504 native resolution to present life-like picture quality with vibrant colours and precise image details
- Integrated Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity lets you pair compatible devices such as headphones, keyboards, and mice for wireless convenience
- 6,513mAh capacity six-cell li-ion battery fuels the laptop to last for hours, preventing the need for frequent power up sessions
- Ultra-thin profile and lightweight construction slips easily into your backpacks for effortless portable convenience
- Two USB-C ports, one Surface Connect Port, one Surface Connect+ Port, and one HP/mic jack provide flexible connectivity options with external monitors, USB docking stations, flash drives, and more
- Supports advanced wireless display (Wi-Di) feature with Miracast technology for wireless screen mirroring of your laptop screen to TVs, projectors, and more
- Dolby Atmos audio technology ensures your sound output is crystal-clear and immersive, giving you a theatre-like experience
- Integrated webcam and studio mics enable HD-quality video chats with your friends and family
- Bilingual backlit keyboard offers bright illumination for typing under dark or dim ambient light conditions
- Pre-installed Windows 10 Home (English) operating system supports a wide range of applications and software for all your productivity and entertainment needs
- Pre-installed Microsoft Office 365 Trial helps write, design, and share files seamlessly across your devices
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 22 reviewers who responded, 18 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nice- June 10, 2021
I bought this computer after my 2013 MacBook failed. A switch to windows based computer has been pretty easy. I don’t like edge, and hate that bing is their default se( really? Bing?) but it’s easy to download and use chrome. I have had a few instances of the computer freezing which is my main reason for only 4 stars. My old MacBook never ever froze. Not sure how the material around the keyboard is going to hold out but it is kind of nice. The computer is reasonably fast, battery isn’t great I am on video calls often and it always needs plugged in. Love the light weight and slim profile, great for traveling.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Perfect MacBook alternative- May 17, 2021
I love this. Size is great and the 3:2 screen adds some additional height for scrolling through documents, etc. Light, but solidly built. The touch-screen is responsive and works well along with the trackpad for any gestures you throw at it. Keyboard is solid, though I will say this one provides a bit more flex than the solid aluminum models. Still comfortable for casual typing. I use it as a work computer, but the CPU is also strong enough for some light/old games that don't require a lot of graphics power. SSD size is fine for me as I mostly upload to the cloud anyway.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect product lacks quality control- May 17, 2021
Great product except for the quality issues that we're experiencing. I purchased this less than a month ago as a gift for my wife's birthday. It has great specs for her workload so initially it was a perfect fit. But about a week ago (3 weeks after purchase) the screen started started randomly flashing with dark spots appearing at the bottom of the screen at random intervals. In my professional life, I have a relationship with Microsoft and I expect MS to have better quality control so this is disappointing.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.