Microsoft Surface Laptop Go 12.4" Touchscreen Laptop -Ice Blue (Intel i5-1035G1/128GB SSD/8GB RAM) -En
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 3.6GHz 10th-gen Intel Core i5-1035G1 quad-core processor and 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM deliver powerful computing performance in a compact package
- 128GB solid-state drive (SSD) gives you fast, reliable storage space for essential apps, files, and more
- 12.45" PixelSense touchscreen display with 1536 x 1024 resolution delivers gorgeous visuals to keep you productive and engaged in all your browsing, work, movies, TV shows, games, and beyond
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 a/b/g/n/a/ax) is backwards compatible for high-speed connections to wireless networks
- Bluetooth 5.0 pairs up with a variety of compatible wireless devices such as headphones, keyboards, mice, and more
- Two USB 3.0 ports, USB-C port, Surface Connect, and an audio jack give you fast data transfer speeds, power delivery, wired audio options, and much more
- 5403mAh, 4-cell rechargeable lithium-ion battery delivers up to 13 hours of battery life on a single charge
- Fast-charging option can boost the battery up to 80% in about an hour
- 720p HD webcam is perfect for video chats, meetings, and virtual get-togethers
- Omnisonic speakers (hidden below the keyboard) and Dolby Audio pump out powerful, immersive sound
- Full-size English-language keyboard with large precision trackpad lets you type in comfort all day
- Miracast capability lets you cast your screen to compatible devices
- Durable, cool-metal finish and light, portable design (at just 2.44 lb.) make this perfect to take with you wherever you go
- Windows Hello sign-in adds a layer of convenient security
- Windows 10 Home in S Mode (English-language version) lets you run your favourite apps and keep up on social media
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Safety and Warranty Documents
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 259 reviewers who responded, 240 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good laptop for travelling- April 2, 2021
I bought this laptop 2 weeks ago having travelling in mind (it's small and light). During this trail period I didn't have any problems. As someone who has been using Windows XP all the time, Windows 10 seems to be a drastic change for me but I'm getting to used it. I certainly don't like the idea that you cannot download Microsoft Office without having have to pay a monthly subscription. It's certainly a rip-off like many things nowadays. Also, I don't like the idea that it frequently prompts me to update the Windows. It's a nuisance! I don't think it's worth $900 but there are not many choices out there under $1000.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Returned after 5 days- January 1, 2021
If you have never owned a Surface product before, you would be happy. However, having owned several Surface devices, this one falls short. Basic features that I took for granted are missing. The lack of a backlit keyboard is disappointing, especially given the light on the fingerprint sensor. The keyboard and touch are uncommonly noisy compared with other Surface devices. The keyboard reminds me of the chicklet keys of the Timex Sinclair computer. The fingerprint sensor failed, requiring the TPM chip to be cleared and reprogrammed. This version ships without Windows 10 pro requiring another $100.00 cost to upgrade.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- My 10 year old I-Pad is better than this.- November 8, 2020
Save your money. I bought this laptop refurbished and basically "new" from BestBuy and it has only given me stress acne since I got locked out of my microsoft account from the get go. The escapade of becoming the administrator on my own laptop lasted for around three months, and ended up causing me $200 bucks to get Geeksquad to fix it. Apparently that is a common problem with these jokes that they call a laptop. And to this day, it is still slow and buggy (even though all I do on it is take notes for my classes, so don't @ me with the "you need to clear some space on your laptop harddrive and delete some sofware"). I wouldn't even reccomend this purchase to my worst foes.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report