Microsoft Surface Laptop Go 12.4" Touchscreen Laptop -Ice Blue (Intel i5-1035G1/128GB SSD/8GB RAM) -Fr
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below)
- 10th-gen Intel Core i5-1035G1 quad-core processor with base processor speed of 1.0GHz and a Turbo frequency of 3.6GHz, and 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM deliver powerful computing performance in a compact package
- 128GB solid-state drive (SSD) gives you fast, reliable storage space for essential apps, files, and more
- 12.45" PixelSense touchscreen display with 1536 x 1024 resolution delivers gorgeous visuals to keep you productive and engaged in all your browsing, work, movies, TV shows, games, and beyond
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 a/b/g/n/a/ax) is backwards compatible for high-speed connections to wireless networks
- Bluetooth 5.0 pairs up with a variety of compatible wireless devices such as headphones, keyboards, mice, and more
- Two USB 3.0 ports, USB-C port, Surface Connect, and an audio jack give you fast data transfer speeds, power delivery, wired audio options, and much more
- 5403mAh, 4-cell rechargeable lithium-ion battery delivers up to 13 hours of battery life on a single charge
- Fast-charging option can boost the battery up to 80% in about an hour
- 720p HD webcam is perfect for video chats, meetings, and virtual get-togethers
- Omnisonic speakers (hidden below the keyboard) and Dolby Audio pump out powerful, immersive sound
- Full-size French-language keyboard with large precision trackpad lets you type in comfort all day
- Miracast capability lets you cast your screen to compatible devices
- Durable, cool-metal finish and light, portable design (at just 2.44 lb.) make this perfect to take with you wherever you go
- Windows Hello sign-in adds a layer of convenient security
- Windows 10 Home in S Mode (French-language version) lets you run your favourite apps and keep up on social media
Upgrade rollout plan is being finalised and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/windows-11-specifications
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Safety and Warranty Documents
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 671 reviewers who responded, 625 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great laptop for school- August 27, 2021
This laptop is very great for school!! I also use it to play sims 4 and it runs very smoothly. I would say besides the key board it’s more of a gray then a blue.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- maybe it just doesnt like me?- December 25, 2020
beautiful screen, graphics. gets a little caught up in internet tasks, seems like ive got to be difectly next to any wifi source to pick up fast connection. app compatibilty is meh and the pen so far has been impossible to make work. it says its paired but nada. its obviously a great computer, its lightweight but has a studyness to it. the touch screen isnt glitchy, and the multiple ports are super helpful, i just was hoping it would be a bit more ready upon opening. and really, we should NOT have to pay for the micro suite if we are buying an actual microsoft computer. its just cheap. all in all, dissapointed at how little ive gotten done do the pen pairing issue and slow connectivity.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- It’s pretty!- June 26, 2021
I love the sleek look and quality of the laptop and monitor screen. I do wish it had more than 1 SD and at least 1 hdmi port. I have to get an adapter for my needs. Another unique feature that I find disconnects too easily, is the magnetic charging area on the side. I am trying to get used to that. Otherwise, I really like it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Small and light laptop for uni- October 8, 2021
A nice, small and light laptop. Bought primarily for having around school. It has good enough specs to run more intensive programs such as solidworks and less intensive games. Would recommend for anyone who is looking for a decently priced, light laptop who does not want to spend a lot of money on overkill specs.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding- March 24, 2021
In the past year I have gone through 2 Laptop computers. Unfortunately that saying you get what you pay for is true, I cannot express how HAPPY I am with this device. The picture doesn't do it justice it is very beautiful. I have the Ice Blue model Specs 10th Gen intel core i5 processor 128GB. Very fast, EXTREAMLY responsive one of if not the best computers "window" computers that is...I have ever had. The crazy part is that this is considered one of their budget models and the budget laptops I have gotten in the past TRULY are budget. This one feels different from boot up until I am finish working on the device. $600+ no isn't cheap, however then again that saying you get what you pay for rings true; a little more for a more reliable computer is well worth it. Great for kids who are learning from home, Great for work at homers like myself. Yes, you can even play games I played The Sims game, which isn't using near as much graphics or cpu as other games ; I found no issues still. My other duds would close out or not respond while playing The Sims. YOU will not be disappointed with this device. I PROMISE.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.