Microsoft Surface Laptop Go 12.4" Touchscreen Laptop- Ice Blue (Intel i5-1035G1/256GB SSD/8GB RAM) -En
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below)
- 3.6GHz 10th-gen Intel Core i5-1035G1 quad-core processor and 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM deliver powerful computing performance in a compact package
- 256GB solid-state drive (SSD) gives you fast, reliable storage space for essential apps, files, and more
- 12.45" PixelSense touchscreen display with 1536 x 1024 resolution delivers gorgeous visuals to keep you productive and engaged in all your browsing, work, movies, TV shows, games, and beyond
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 a/b/g/n/a/ax) is backwards compatible for high-speed connections to wireless networks
- Bluetooth 5.0 pairs up with a variety of compatible wireless devices such as headphones, keyboards, mice, and more
- Two USB 3.0 ports, USB-C port, Surface Connect, and an audio jack give you fast data transfer speeds, power delivery, wired audio options, and much more
- 5403mAh, 4-cell rechargeable lithium-ion battery delivers up to 13 hours of battery life on a single charge
- Fast-charging option can boost the battery up to 80% in about an hour
- 720p HD webcam is perfect for video chats, meetings, and virtual get-togethers
- Omnisonic speakers (hidden below the keyboard) and Dolby Audio pump out powerful, immersive sound
- Full-size English-language keyboard with large precision trackpad lets you type in comfort all day
- Miracast capability lets you cast your screen to compatible devices
- Durable, cool-metal finish and light, portable design (at just 2.44 lb.) make this perfect to take with you wherever you go
- Windows Hello sign-in adds a layer of convenient security
- Windows 10 Home in S Mode (English-language version) lets you run your favourite apps and keep up on social media
Upgrade rollout plan is being finalised and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/windows-11-specifications
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Safety and Warranty Documents
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 82 reviewers who responded, 74 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Surface- March 6, 2021
This is a great laptop. It's lightweight and I love the size of the screen. Almost the entire top is screen versus my old VIAO which has 1/2 to 3/4's inches of open space on all sides. The color of pictures is also wonderful. When I compared the same picture on my VIAO and the Surface the colors are night and day. The keyboard is taking a little getting used to but that's only because it is slightly bigger than my VIAO. I got the 256GB version and my only complaint is I wish you could get more storage but I was told that's the biggest you can get.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not the computer for me- September 24, 2021
The Microsoft Surface 4 was just not the right computer for me nor did I feel that it justified the $1,381 price tag. I watched dozens of videos on YouTube while contemplating the decision to purchase this brand over other laptop brands. What initially made me make the purchase this laptop was factors such as the touch screen feature and it came in 15inches which I was used to as an HP user. Also, the surface 3 options without the Alcantara fabric were sold out. I had always used HP’s in the past so I wanted to try something different. Outside of those two functions, the surface 4 didn’t look spectacular by design and it didn’t give me that wow factor for what I paid. I ended up purchasing the Lenovo Yoga which I really love and it was cheaper than the Microsoft.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable in smaller size- December 10, 2020
I thoroughly enjoy the aesthetics; the ice blue is quite stunning in person. The compact size is enjoyable, however, the compact keyboard will take some getting used to. On that note, the soft noise of the keys is pleasant as well. I do wish the keys were backlit but it's not a deal breaker for me. Touchpad is large and smooth but I prefer a mouse; easy fix. Traveling will be a breeze with the size and weight. Highly recommend. Touchscreen is handy as well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.