Microsoft Surface Laptop Go 12.4" Touchscreen Laptop -Platinum (Intel i5-1035G1/128GB SSD/8GB RAM) -En
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 3.6GHz 10th-gen Intel Core i5-1035G1 quad-core processor and 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM deliver powerful computing performance in a compact package
- 128GB solid-state drive (SSD) gives you fast, reliable storage space for essential apps, files, and more
- 12.45" PixelSense touchscreen display with 1536 x 1024 resolution delivers gorgeous visuals to keep you productive and engaged in all your browsing, work, movies, TV shows, games, and beyond
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 a/b/g/n/a/ax) is backwards compatible for high-speed connections to wireless networks
- Bluetooth 5.0 pairs up with a variety of compatible wireless devices such as headphones, keyboards, mice, and more
- Two USB 3.0 ports, USB-C port, Surface Connect, and an audio jack give you fast data transfer speeds, power delivery, wired audio options, and much more
- 5403mAh, 4-cell rechargeable lithium-ion battery delivers up to 13 hours of battery life on a single charge
- Fast-charging option can boost the battery up to 80% in about an hour
- 720p HD webcam is perfect for video chats, meetings, and virtual get-togethers
- Omnisonic speakers (hidden below the keyboard) and Dolby Audio pump out powerful, immersive sound
- Full-size English-language keyboard with large precision trackpad lets you type in comfort all day
- Miracast capability lets you cast your screen to compatible devices
- Durable, cool-metal finish and light, portable design (at just 2.44 lb.) make this perfect to take with you wherever you go
- Windows Hello sign-in adds a layer of convenient security
- Windows 10 Home in S Mode (English-language version) lets you run your favourite apps and keep up on social media
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Safety and Warranty Documents
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 193 reviewers who responded, 183 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Awful computer - lasted 3 months- March 15, 2021
This computer lasted me a solid 3 months before it started shutting down randomly. I never download any movies and I don't game or go on sketchy sites - I was using it for normal student activity (ie writing papers). It would normally fix itself within a couple hours, but about a year after I bought it, it shut down for good. Best Buy said it was a hardware issue and despite the fact that I bought the extended warranty (which was half as expensive as the computer!) they refused to replace the computer or give me my money back, instead issuing a store credit that needs to be used all at once on a computer. I am incredibly frustrated with this product and customer service. Do not buy!!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Almost the perfect little laptop...but- November 14, 2020
This would be the perfect little laptop except for 2 reasons. At this price ($700) I would have expected backlit keys and and HD screen. Microsoft's other laptops/tablets all have HD screens (or better) and backlit keys. Even the cheaper Surface Go 2 has an HD screen and backlit keys. Other than that, the build quality is excellent and the keyboard is one of the best I've every typed on. Perfect size and weight I just hope with it's future replacement they consider adding backlit keys and an HD screen. Otherwise it really is a great little laptop.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for a week- December 13, 2020
It is a BEAUTIFUL laptop, super fast, super light and portable and I really wanted to love it. The first Windows laptop I’ve owned that doesn’t have a thousand system softwares pushed by HP, Samsung, Dell, etc., that take up so much space. It’s the first time I opted for Windows over Mac. However, I had to return it TWICE because of horrible screen flickering and malfunctions. I thought I had just been unlucky with the first one, but when I had the same issue with the second brand-new and unopened I had to exchange it and go back to Mac.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.