Microsoft Surface Laptop Go 12.4" Touchscreen Laptop -Platinum (Intel i5-1035G1/64GB eMMC/4GB RAM) -En
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 3.6GHz 10th-gen Intel Core i5-1035G1 quad-core processor and 4GB of LPDDR4X RAM deliver powerful computing performance in a compact package
- 64GB of reliable eMMC storage space gives you space for essential apps, files, and more
- 12.45" PixelSense touchscreen display with 1536 x 1024 resolution delivers gorgeous visuals to keep you productive and engaged in all your browsing, work, movies, TV shows, games, and beyond
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 a/b/g/n/a/ax) is backwards compatible for high-speed connections to wireless networks
- Bluetooth 5.0 pairs up with a variety of compatible wireless devices such as headphones, keyboards, mice, and more
- Two USB 3.0 ports, USB-C port, Surface Connect, and an audio jack give you fast data transfer speeds, power delivery, wired audio options, and much more
- 5403mAh, 4-cell rechargeable lithium-ion battery delivers up to 13 hours of battery life on a single charge
- Fast-charging option can boost the battery up to 80% in about an hour
- 720p HD webcam is perfect for video chats, meetings, and virtual get-togethers
- Omnisonic speakers (hidden below the keyboard) and Dolby Audio pump out powerful, immersive sound
- Full-size English-language keyboard with large precision trackpad lets you type in comfort all day
- Miracast capability lets you cast your screen to compatible devices
- Durable, cool-metal finish and light, portable design (at just 2.44 lb.) make this perfect to take with you wherever you go
- Windows Hello sign-in adds a layer of convenient security
- Windows 10 Home in S Mode (English-language version) lets you run your favourite apps and keep up on social media
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Safety and Warranty Documents
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 226 reviewers who responded, 200 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good for kids- March 6, 2021
I originally bought this for my daughter but we returned it for her to get an iPad mini which better suited her needs. She's 6 so she doesn't really care too much for the keyboard and since it doesn't switch to a tablet mode with the keyboard out the way, she wasn't too happy with it in the long run. otherwise the system worked well. Everything looked beautiful from the keyboard to the display to the set up of Windows. The only reason I wouldn't end up getting this for myself is because the keyboard is super cramped and a noticeable difference from my HP work laptop. I would recommend this for younger children/pre teens because of the size.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Do. Not. Buy. Awful battery, awful plug.- January 29, 2021
Im almost positive i was sold a used device which is really disheartening because i saved for months to buy this to use for school. From the very first day, the battery has to be plugged into the port and unplugged a few times to work (sometimes it doesnt and i give up) kind of like when you have a cell phone for years and it stops charging. Ive had it over a month but didnt really start using it until last week, when school started. A full charge no joke lasts me AN HOUR AND A HALF until its dead! This computer is a month old! I dont even know what to do. Thats not even long enough to last me for one class. I feel cheated of almost $800.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Cute!- November 7, 2020
Okay, to start, I’m not a tech person. I needed a computer for my business that I’m starting up. This has the S Mode, which means I couldn’t do Zoom. To be fair, I didn’t read all the details before purchasing. However, this is a good laptop. It’s fast and light. I didn’t want something that was huge and heavy like other laptops. I’m a little behind all the tech advances, yet I was able to understand and work this device. Plus, it’s touchscreen. My only complaint is that I wish it had two USB ports. Other than that, this would be good for a kid in school or someone who just needs a simple, inexpensive computer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.