Microsoft Surface Laptop Go 12.4" Touchscreen Laptop -Sandstone (Intel i5-1035G1/128GB SSD/8GB RAM) -En
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 3.6GHz 10th-gen Intel Core i5-1035G1 quad-core processor and 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM deliver powerful computing performance in a compact package
- 128GB solid-state drive (SSD) gives you fast, reliable storage space for essential apps, files, and more
- 12.45" PixelSense touchscreen display with 1536 x 1024 resolution delivers gorgeous visuals to keep you productive and engaged in all your browsing, work, movies, TV shows, games, and beyond
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 a/b/g/n/a/ax) is backwards compatible for high-speed connections to wireless networks
- Bluetooth 5.0 pairs up with a variety of compatible wireless devices such as headphones, keyboards, mice, and more
- Two USB 3.0 ports, USB-C port, Surface Connect, and an audio jack give you fast data transfer speeds, power delivery, wired audio options, and much more
- 5403mAh, 4-cell rechargeable lithium-ion battery delivers up to 13 hours of battery life on a single charge
- Fast-charging option can boost the battery up to 80% in about an hour
- 720p HD webcam is perfect for video chats, meetings, and virtual get-togethers
- Omnisonic speakers (hidden below the keyboard) and Dolby Audio pump out powerful, immersive sound
- Full-size English-language keyboard with large precision trackpad lets you type in comfort all day
- Miracast capability lets you cast your screen to compatible devices
- Durable, cool-metal finish and light, portable design (at just 2.44 lb.) make this perfect to take with you wherever you go
- Windows Hello sign-in adds a layer of convenient security
- Windows 10 Home in S Mode (English-language version) lets you run your favourite apps and keep up on social media
- Best Buy Canada is the Exclusive Retail Partner for the Sandstone colour
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Safety and Warranty Documents
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 283 reviewers who responded, 259 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great laptop for College/University!- 21 janvier 2021
I personally love this laptop! It is great for my first year of College! It's compatible with all of the programs and software we use for classes and assignments. It's also a great laptop for everyday use, E-mail, Facebook, etc. It's a good side and I love the color!! It looks like a high-end laptop and performance is great so far! The only complaint(s) I have is it sometimes doesn't charge, you have to kind of move the charger around to get it to work which I don't understand why? Another thing, I play Sims 4 on this laptop through Origin and it will freeze my game and I will not be able to do anything except hold the power button down and restart the entire laptop.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Trouble with chargers (Power supply)- 3 novembre 2020
The laptop is great, however, there is an issue with the charger. It cuts off constantly and most of the time does not turn on when attaching to the laptop. I have bought a few laptops and having the same issue with all the chargers within a few months of purchasing. Also, Microsoft customer service is so poor, they take so long to handle an inquiry, keep you on hold for a long time even during the phone call. Having interrupted voice like anything with background noise. Poor experience with customer service but the laptops are great.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Great product!- 1 janvier 2021
I really enjoy using this product. It's sleek and efficient, with vivid colors and pretty good sound (especially when I'm comparing it to the six year old laptop I just retired.) I enjoy the keyboard and the track pad. I tend to not use the touch screen feature but I love having the option. Everything is quite easy to use. The battery life is not wonderful, but the only thing that has been a bit frustrating is the charger--it falls out of the device quite easily. I can't move the laptop while it's charging or it will come unattached, which can be annoying if I'm not at a flat surface. But other than that, I have no complaints!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.