Microsoft Surface Laptop Go 12.4" Touchscreen Laptop -Sandstone (Intel i5-1035G1/128GB SSD/8GB RAM) -Fr
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 3.6GHz 10th-gen Intel Core i5-1035G1 quad-core processor and 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM deliver powerful computing performance in a compact package
- 128GB solid-state drive (SSD) gives you fast, reliable storage space for essential apps, files, and more
- 12.45" PixelSense touchscreen display with 1536 x 1024 resolution delivers gorgeous visuals to keep you productive and engaged in all your browsing, work, movies, TV shows, games, and beyond
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 a/b/g/n/a/ax) is backwards compatible for high-speed connections to wireless networks
- Bluetooth 5.0 pairs up with a variety of compatible wireless devices such as headphones, keyboards, mice, and more
- Two USB 3.0 ports, USB-C port, Surface Connect, and an audio jack give you fast data transfer speeds, power delivery, wired audio options, and much more
- 5403mAh, 4-cell rechargeable lithium-ion battery delivers up to 13 hours of battery life on a single charge
- Fast-charging option can boost the battery up to 80% in about an hour
- 720p HD webcam is perfect for video chats, meetings, and virtual get-togethers
- Omnisonic speakers (hidden below the keyboard) and Dolby Audio pump out powerful, immersive sound
- Full-size French-language keyboard with large precision trackpad lets you type in comfort all day
- Miracast capability lets you cast your screen to compatible devices
- Durable, cool-metal finish and light, portable design (at just 2.44 lb.) make this perfect to take with you wherever you go
- Windows Hello sign-in adds a layer of convenient security
- Windows 10 Home in S Mode (French-language version) lets you run your favourite apps and keep up on social media
- Best Buy Canada is the Exclusive Retail Partner for the Sandstone colour
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Safety and Warranty Documents
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 274 reviewers who responded, 253 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great product!- January 1, 2021
I really enjoy using this product. It's sleek and efficient, with vivid colors and pretty good sound (especially when I'm comparing it to the six year old laptop I just retired.) I enjoy the keyboard and the track pad. I tend to not use the touch screen feature but I love having the option. Everything is quite easy to use. The battery life is not wonderful, but the only thing that has been a bit frustrating is the charger--it falls out of the device quite easily. I can't move the laptop while it's charging or it will come unattached, which can be annoying if I'm not at a flat surface. But other than that, I have no complaints!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- School surface- May 8, 2021
Package arrived in good condition with accurate tracking. The laptop is perfect for nursing school. Light weight and decent size. Fits in my coach or MK bags if I don’t want to haul my saline backpack around. Keyboard is compact but not too small. My only complaint is that I purchased the model without the backlit keyboard and that is a function that I am used to having and definitely lacking on this purchase. I would have returned it and swapped for the other model but I had to have it for class ASAP as my dell Inspiron died after 3 years. I recommend that if you are on late or using the laptop in poor lighting get the next model up with the backlit keyboard.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Almost- February 5, 2021
The Surface Laptop Go I felt was a step in the right direction. I could live without the nonilluminated keyboard, I could even handle the smaller keyboard buttons. However, what I could not stand was the display brightness. Now before buying the device I did watch as many reviews as I could. Each review did point out the lack of luster display. The reason I still went with the device was that I was looking for a budget work device. The device itself was able to get through my day to day without any hiccups. The device also displayed on the full screen using the USB type C with no issues to get my bigger projects done.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.