Microsoft Surface Laptop Go 12.4" Touchscreen Laptop -Sandstone (Intel i5-1035G1/256GB SSD/8GB RAM) -En
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 3.6GHz 10th-gen Intel Core i5-1035G1 quad-core processor and 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM deliver powerful computing performance in a compact package
- 256GB solid-state drive (SSD) gives you fast, reliable storage space for essential apps, files, and more
- 12.45" PixelSense touchscreen display with 1536 x 1024 resolution delivers gorgeous visuals to keep you productive and engaged in all your browsing, work, movies, TV shows, games, and beyond
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 a/b/g/n/a/ax) is backwards compatible for high-speed connections to wireless networks
- Bluetooth 5.0 pairs up with a variety of compatible wireless devices such as headphones, keyboards, mice, and more
- Two USB 3.0 ports, USB-C port, Surface Connect, and an audio jack give you fast data transfer speeds, power delivery, wired audio options, and much more
- 5403mAh, 4-cell rechargeable lithium-ion battery delivers up to 13 hours of battery life on a single charge
- Fast-charging option can boost the battery up to 80% in about an hour
- 720p HD webcam is perfect for video chats, meetings, and virtual get-togethers
- Omnisonic speakers (hidden below the keyboard) and Dolby Audio pump out powerful, immersive sound
- Full-size English-language keyboard with large precision trackpad lets you type in comfort all day
- Miracast capability lets you cast your screen to compatible devices
- Durable, cool-metal finish and light, portable design (at just 2.44 lb.) make this perfect to take with you wherever you go
- Windows Hello sign-in adds a layer of convenient security
- Windows 10 Home in S Mode (English-language version) lets you run your favourite apps and keep up on social media
- Best Buy Canada is the Exclusive Retail Partner for the Sandstone colour
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Safety and Warranty Documents
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 76 reviewers who responded, 70 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent laptop- January 1, 2021
I got this for my daughter as a Christmas present. After spending some time setting it up, I wouldn't mind getting one for myself as a lightweight device for work or just casual use around the house. The premium build quality is outstanding. I like the Windows Hello fingerprint option - seems to work great. There are some tradeoffs when compared to the Surface Laptop 3 that I use such as lack of Windows Hello camera and backlit keyboard, but those aren't deal breakers. The one slightly negative thing I noticed is that you have to have a pretty good grip on the device when trying to open the lid.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful laptop with excellent functionality- December 26, 2020
We bought this laptop for our 12 year old daughter for Christmas. My husband was set on this laptop because of the Microsoft brand , the memory space and lastly the look. He wanted something for her that had great functionality first but also felt young and hip for her. This laptop is something that corporate America operates with so why not get her started at an early age . The laptop is light weight , with a nice sleek keyboard and mouse pad . The color of the laptop is beautiful , looks like a rose gold color even though that’s not the name of the color. The charger is magnetic and is easy to attach. The screen is a touch screen and is very sleek. She’s had it 2 days only but so far it excellent. Would highly recommend this to others.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nearly perfect- January 8, 2021
I've had this laptop for about 3 months now and I love *almost* everything about it. It's really almost perfect, but if I could give it, like, 4.8 stars I would, only because of the charging port/cable. First off, let me say that I love how lightweight and slim the cable is, and that it's a 2-prong plug instead of three. However, rather than having a traditional charging port, it's got what looks like a memory card insert. The end of the cable has this strip that slides into the slot that, theoretically, is held in place by a magnet. This works fine as long as it's sitting undisturbed on a table top. If something tugs on the cable a little bit though, it falls out. Obviously not a huge issue, but it happens very frequently when you're using it on a couch, bed, etc. All things considered, this is not a big deal, and obviously didn't keep me from leaving 5 stars, but it is annoying and I would change it if I could.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.