Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio 14.4" - Platinum (Intel Core i5-11300H/256GB SSD/16GB RAM/Windows 11) -En
- 2.6GHz quad-core 11th Gen Intel Core i5-11300H processor and 16GB LPDDR4 RAM can handle your most complex workloads
- 256GB solid state drive (SSD) gives you ample data storage with ultra-fast file loading and system boot up times
- 14.4-inch PixelSense Flow touchscreen display with a refresh rate up to 120Hz offers smoother scrolling and showcases your photos and videos in uniform, true-to-life colour and contrast
- Bluetooth 5.1 technology provide quick connectivity with Bluetooth-enabled smartphones, tablets, keyboards, mice, headphones, and other devices for wireless convenience
- Six-cell battery with 5,099mAh capacity keeps the laptop awake for longer to help you stay productive or entertained anywhere
- Ultra-sleek and lightweight design enables seamless transitions from laptop to entertainment-ready stage to portable creative canvas
- Four stereo 2-way speakers with dual invisible woofers and Dolby Atmos deliver crystal-clear audio to elevate your entertainment experience
- See remarkable colours, brighter brights, darker darks, and subtle details with Dolby Vision and Dolby Vision IQ 6 that dynamically adjusts to the changing light conditions around you when playing supported content
- Optimized for Windows gestures, the Precision Haptic touchpad with built-in sensors delivers smooth and comfortable navigation
- Two USB 4.0 ports with Thunderbolt 4 technologies support, one Surface Connect port, and one 3.5mm headphone jack enable reliable wired connectivity with an array of peripherals like external monitors, USB flash drives, multi-port connectivity docks, and more
- Pair with Surface Slim Pen 2 (sold separately) that can be magnetically attached, stored, and charged under the front of the keyboard
- 120Hz display and immersive audio levels up your PC gaming experience. Pair with Xbox Ultimate Game Pass and Xbox controller (each sold separately) for the best experience
- Pre-installed Windows 11 Home (English) helps you get organized and make things more personal, with customizable options for your backgrounds and desktops
- Includes a 30-day trial for Game Pass Ultimate and Microsoft 365 Personal
- Note: Mouse, dial, and pen are sold separately
Storage & Memory
- Safety and Warranty documents
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 111 reviewers who responded, 105 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- It's Cool, Does the Job. $500 overpriced- April 1, 2022
The i5 and Iris Xe are a decent combination together. You can edit wix, webflow, wordpress, drupal, divi, and etc. Run desktop software for photo/video editing no problems. My other Legion 5 with a ryzen 7 rtx 3050ti 8gb outperforms this surface by about a second on most loads. It was also on sale for $949 so about $450 cheaper. So I'd say perfomance meet color, versatility, and color spec vs price it's still overpriced. I am able to have multiple browser tabs open whenever I have client run remote desktop (screen shares) open for trouble shooting or quick projects. Seems like cheap charging cord with only 65w. I guess thats all it can handle? But I can forsee this cord getting pinched and broke. Only comes with two usb c thunderbolt ports so basically the additional docking station is a must. Priced at over $100 but I say it's worth it! Same with getting the surface mouse ($34). It syncs automatically with the device. No usb or having to go into bluetooth settings, it just turns right on out of the box like they were meant to be together (they are). Smooth aluminium finish. Weight doesn't bother me, rather I feel it gives it a sturdier more tuffness to it. Doesnt make it seem so brittle for as flimsy as it needs to be for the flexibility. It's worth it all in all in the long run that is if I can upgrade the graphics card myself. I'll be finding out.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty neat- March 11, 2022
The positive: I love all the different angles and the touch screen is a major plus! The size is just right for travel in a small backpack. The negitive: the charger has trouble staying in tact its very fragile, the angle for when you use for when you cover the keyboard is making a ugle blackmark on my device.. it will probably just get worse from it constantly being used..and the last thing that bugs me is that there is no other volume control on the outside.. so you have to constantly lift the screen up to get to that on the keyboardto acsess the volume controls. really annoying when trying to watch netflix or movies..Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Successor to the Surface Book- November 6, 2021
I really like this laptop. Very premium feel, fast, and to me, beautiful. I also love the versatility of it. I'm a big fan of the Surface Book and I'm sad to see it go, but I think this is a great successor to it. This thing is so quiet, stays warm and performs well. It does however have a little weight to it it you want to hold it as tablet, it's best to place it on a flat surface or your lap if you plan to us it in that position. The screen is somewhat more reflective than I'd like. Battery life is pretty good, unless you're doing extreme editing. Overall this is a great product all around, I'm glad I purchased it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Satisfied with the product- December 26, 2021
This thing is magnificent. I actually got the surface pro first but I didn’t satisfy with the quality so I paid more and exchanged with this studio. And I just did the right thing.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cool Design and Nice Pen but Display Problems- May 7, 2022
the MS Surface Laptop Studio is an innovative design, but the flip screen appears to have problems. I am on my 3rd laptop in 5 weeks. The first two had problems with the screen going haywire--flashing and scrolling and ending up with the task bar in the middle of the page rather than the bottom. I have exchanged the first two, and am now trying one more before giving up and finding another laptop. However, I like the pen and note taking and drawing functionality it has.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.